PDA

View Full Version : Wizardry Online

Mystrae
01-30-2013, 06:44 PM
https://www.wizardrythegame.com/index.vm

Anyone have any experience with it.. looks kinda neat.. Then again.. probably will rage quit if I ever died due to an network outage ;)

Zeyla
01-31-2013, 08:59 AM
Hmm, interesting...

Gheltire
02-11-2013, 03:17 PM
neither that, not elder scrolls, nor neverwinter are cool....In other words now that I signed up for Elder Scrolls beta, and Founder packed Neverwinter, when can I go find me a Lords Garb or Blade Cuisinart. Tiltowait!!

Lonskils
02-11-2013, 07:31 PM
I'll check it out and report. It's from Sony, so my expectations are low.

Lonskils
02-14-2013, 07:04 PM
Ok... so... I understand it's free and all, but...

On a scale from 1 to 10 this game is a 1. Don't bother installing it.

Lonskils
02-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Seriously, EQ has better graphics and it uses the same engine. Horribad doesn't even get close to how bad this game is.

Elidroth
02-20-2013, 08:34 PM
Sorry Lonskils, but you're 100% wrong. It's not the same engine, not even close. I don't know where you'd even come up with such a thing.

The game seems to have taken some of art assets from Final Fantasy XI. Maybe they're public domain now, I don't know. I'd put the graphics about that level, maybe a bit better. I'm actually really enjoying the game, though I couldn't honestly tell you why. Maybe just because it's different. I've only grouped up a couple times, but I'm told at higher levels it's an absolute necessity.

Lonskils
02-20-2013, 11:32 PM
I logged in, saw how horrible the graphics were, saw the anime people, saw the same bullshit crap logging into eq gave me about trying to move around, saw a UI that looked like it was made in 1998 and logged off. Horribad. I didn't build the machine I did, so I could play a game that looks like bad, is as retarded about names of all things as it is, and is as confusing as it is about the UI. Give me simple UI, give me graphics that are better.

I guess I just expect better than something I can see being released in 2001. Guess I know why it's f2p.