PDA

View Full Version : Guild wars 2

Brutaal
02-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Simple, i was wondering if anyone has really gotten into this one?

Zeyla
03-01-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm still playing this game on the Fort Aspenwood server. I still really enjoy it. They are rolling out content updates at a fairly regular clip, and I still find the game engaging. For me it fits well because it is not super demanding on my time. If I have a small block of time to play I have fun, and if I have more time I can get into some dungeon runs or WvW battles. Despite the games revolutionary steps in some aspects, there is still a bit of end-game grind, especially if you are going for dungeon armor sets, but those are just cosmetic as the top level exotic sets all have the same stats. WvW is a freaking blast to play still, that can still suck me in for hours at a time.

Brutaal
03-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Thank you for the info, hopefully we can get together and you can show me the ropes! :worked_till_5am:

Brutaal
03-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Also, does the game allow mods like WoW? like could i use curse or something else?

Zeyla
03-04-2013, 12:35 PM
No mods allowed, and frankly I don't really miss them. The UI is pretty good for the most part and you can move around and tweak many of the settings.

Zeyla
03-04-2013, 12:37 PM
My GW2 player name: (you can contact players regardless of what server you are on)

Zeyd.2867