PDA

View Full Version : Mechwarrior Online

depen
10-22-2013, 03:16 PM
Am I the only Battletech fan 'round these parts? Free 2 play, not perfect, but it is good to have at least something current for Mech fans! If you want to drop sometime, let me know - Dealt

Adella
10-23-2013, 03:34 PM
I played it beta and bought the ultimate founders pack to help support the game but I was pretty disappointed with their progress. Haven't played in a few months but when I was playing it was very buggy and the UI was shit. I think they have the foundation for a fun game but need to put our money and ideas to work for them.

depen
10-23-2013, 04:41 PM
It doesn't seem really buggy, but the UI is getting overhauled and is the next major thing on their plate. Check out some of the videos on twitch about UI2.0 and community warfare. It certainly has room to improve but the foundation is there.

Zeyla
10-24-2013, 10:18 AM
I played it for a while many months ago as well, the Mech customization is pretty decent, but the gameplay was a little weak. Deathmatch and very basic Conquest type maps got old after a while. Have they added any new game modes to it recently?

depen
10-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Just assault and conquest. They say they are working on a new mode, but UI2.0 and CW are first.