PDA

View Full Version : I cannot breathe

Lonskils
01-19-2014, 01:49 PM
http://slightlyviral.com/beware-sugarless-gummy-bears-on-amazon-com/

Read the comment section. If you don't cry and laugh harder than you have ever laughed in your life, you are just dead inside. My abs hurt.

Source (http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC/)

Crimsonbanshee
01-19-2014, 03:45 PM
Oh my GOD, Satan Bears ROFLMAO.

Thanks for sharing Lons

Valdis
01-19-2014, 08:58 PM
I can confirm from personal experience that the sugar alternative used in sugar free gummie products is horrible. I was given a bag in with a huge bunch of groceries, except unlike the Haribo ones there was no warning about the alternative. Unlike the people in the comments though my first stop after the bathroom was a drug store where I drank a half bottle of Pepto.

Also that first comment review was perhaps one of the funniest things I have ever read in my lfie.

Wresh
01-20-2014, 07:34 AM
I can confirm from personal experience that the sugar alternative used in sugar free gummie products is horrible. I was given a bag in with a huge bunch of groceries, except unlike the Haribo ones there was no warning about the alternative. Unlike the people in the comments though my first stop after the bathroom was a drug store where I drank a half bottle of Pepto.

Also that first comment review was perhaps one of the funniest things I have ever read in my lfie.

I was going to type something on this, but I thought I'd let Valdis tell you his tale...lol

Valdis
01-20-2014, 11:24 AM
Yea, since we didn't know it was the gummies causing the problem after I went home he kept eating. We both obviously took the next day off.

Zeyla
01-20-2014, 12:21 PM
I had a similar experience with some sugar free chocolate my diabetic friend had once. Although not nearly to that magnitude! I don't know if it was the same sweetener, but it did not play well with my gut! And yes it was real chocolate and not ex-lax or anything ;) Beware of some of those sugar substitutes!

Lonskils
01-20-2014, 06:52 PM
If you click the actual link that takes you there. There are more recent ones. I think I woke the neighbors last night I was laughing so hard.