PDA

View Full Version : WoD Pre-Order

Imperii
03-10-2014, 12:00 PM
In case anyone missed it.. The WoD pre-order, including lev 90 boost is available..

Syllean
03-10-2014, 02:04 PM
I didn't know that pre-orders went live, now the question is do I really care to pay $20 for a mount that everyone else will have and I'll probably never use. I'm leaning toward no.

Expected release fall 2014 / Game is expected to release on or before 12/20/2014

It looks like we've got plenty of time to learn heroic Siege of Orgrimmar.

Andaas
03-10-2014, 03:55 PM
I think the 12/20 date is the latest possible release date. I would expect to see the release probably sometime in October.

Glimbert
03-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Budgets of retailers are planning for Oct and early Nov sales.

Crimsonbanshee
03-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Hai Glim

Torrid
03-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Thanks. Pre-ordering right now. Will roll up a female night elf hunter and ask for a guild tag on launch day on my insta-level 90, and for the kung-fu panda alt as well-- a mere $60 per alt to not have to play the game is quite a bargain. Blizzard is awesome for not making me go through the tedium of leveling. I especially look forward to trying out the recent pet battles feature. What kind of vanity items can I expect to find in the cash shop btw? Will be very disappointed if I can't buy some hair accessories for my NE. It's not enough that we crush our enemies, we have to look stylish while doing it; and nothing... NOTHING is more stylish than gigantic shoulderpads.

Can't wait to continue the awesome storyline. Garrosh must be put on panda trial for his attrocities! With our long-time Horde allies we shall see that justice is done! Maybe since we go back in time, we can use the blue people space ships. Metzen is a genius.

Syllean
03-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Don't forget that you get your primary professions and first aid upgraded to 600 if you use your character upgrade on a level 60+ character. I'll be getting a second 600 enchanter and scribe at a substantial savings.

Aindayen
03-11-2014, 11:38 PM
Don't forget that you get your primary professions and first aid upgraded to 600 if you use your character upgrade on a level 60+ character. I'll be getting a second 600 enchanter and scribe at a substantial savings.

Are you serious? This in itself will kill the friggen AH with additional CD's of shit.

Son of a bitch....

Thanks for cracking me up Torrin...

Lonskils
03-12-2014, 09:52 AM
It is so sad how far over the shark WoW has jumped. We are talking Miles and Miles...