PDA

View Full Version : Guildwar Scenarios

Lola
03-28-2002, 02:10 PM
We were discussing the IG vs Hoss Guildwar today, and we came up with a few interesting scenarios.

King of the Hill (by Elidroth)

Location: Oasis spectre island; Dagnor's Cauldron island; Erud's Crossing island.
Presets: One guild places themselves on the island, the other guild somewhere else in the zone.
Objectives: The island team must defend the island from the assaulting guild. The attacking guild wins when the defending guild no longer has players on the island. The defending guild wins if they are still on the island in any numbers after a set time period.
Rules: Binding on the island, or in the zone, should not be allowed.

Assassination (by Lola)

Presets: Each guild picks a member of their guild to be their King. The Kings' identities are communicated to each team. One team sets up outside Paludal at each zone in. (Shadowhaven and Hollowshade Moor)
Objectives: Each team must defend their King while attempting to assassinate the opponent's king. The team which slays the opposing team's King first is the victor.
Rules: Binding the King in the zone should not be allowed (Such that it is clear that they have been slain, by not showing on a /who).

Island Warfare (by Arcius)

Presets: Each guild picks an island.
Objectives: Each team must defend their island while attempting to assault the opposing guild's island. The guild which controls both islands is the victor.
Rules: No binding in the zone?

Comments or suggestions of others?

Arcius
03-28-2002, 02:21 PM
Good ideas.

I think it would be cool to do a war event in a zone like Twilight Sea too. Each guild could have their own island to defend while trying to take over the other guild's island.

p.s. Hoss > IG

Amberel
03-28-2002, 02:22 PM
ooh thats a good idea Arc

Aneeluv
03-28-2002, 02:31 PM
is super buggy and laggy. I don't see how it can hold 60 people plus all the 'spectators' who are looking at this thread thinking 'IMA WATCH THAT ISH!' I'm confused... this guild war is about having fun and a break from raid raid raid.... its not about who's better is it? i want to have fun, but i don't want to be slain and then harrassed for weeks on end by some ego maniac. FU drakky .:D

Xuen
03-28-2002, 02:37 PM
how about we stick Arcius in the middle of a zone, and then time each guild in how long it takes to train and kill him

lowest time wins!!!

too bad you can't loot or anything after killing someone, a capture the flag variant would be fun :/

HoSS Cheerleader
03-28-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Lola
We were discussing the IG vs Hoss Guildwar today, and we came up with a few interesting scenarios.

King of the Hill (by Elidroth)

Location: Oasis spectre island; Dagnor's Cauldron island; Erud's Crossing island.
Presets: One guild places themselves on the island, the other guild somewhere else in the zone.
Objectives: The island team must defend the island from the assaulting guild. The attacking guild wins when the defending guild no longer has players on the island. The defending guild wins if they are still on the island in any numbers after a set time period.
Rules: Binding on the island, or in the zone, should not be allowed.

Assassination (by Lola)

Presets: Each guild picks a member of their guild to be their King. The Kings' identities are communicated to each team. One team sets up outside Paludal at each zone in. (Shadowhaven and Hollowshade Moor)
Objectives: Each team must defend their King while attempting to assassinate the opponent's king. The team which slays the opposing team's King first is the victor.
Rules: Binding the King in the zone should not be allowed (Such that it is clear that they have been slain, by not showing on a /who).

Island Warfare (by Arcius)

Presets: Each guild picks an island.
Objectives: Each team must defend their island while attempting to assault the opposing guild's island. The guild which controls both islands is the victor.
Rules: No binding in the zone?

Comments or suggestions of others?

Talk talk talk and more talk why dont you all eat a big phat cock. Da fuk duz war mean to yall? A friendly game of chess of lets meet here and there for a friendly square off? Lola, if pallies weren't such a good pking combo I'd be cappin tha fuk outta yo azz like a lil lost whiteboy at an all african american hye skool. Jeah herez a suggestion START THA FUKKIN WAR.

Sows McBuff
03-28-2002, 08:36 PM
rofl...i lub hoss cheerleaders' title :D :D :D

Grimthorn
03-28-2002, 08:39 PM
Sounds like much fun... Wish you could do a "capture the flag" type of war...

HoSS Cheerleader
03-28-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Sows McBuff
rofl...i lub hoss cheerleaders' title :D :D :D

and I luv yo name Blowz Mcbutt

Sows McBuff
03-28-2002, 08:51 PM
wow...this from a 14 year old who hasn't got the stones to say who he is...i'm fuckin impressed all to..liek..shit...

Xabulaz
03-28-2002, 08:55 PM
Scathing comeback!

I'm sure Sows is crying...

BTW: Haha, Fiz, how did you get a camera in Hoss cheerleader's house?

Dharrk
03-28-2002, 09:31 PM
I R funny yo muffaaagz. go get a life y0y0y0y0 word. My (my as in parents) tax dollarz areont goin to your house. yo betttttter represent or i wll represent your ass! so get this guild war going, guild warry. you guys are all chixenz of something! i dont know what since you both passively aggre thiz is stpid and mybe somethin yz can do foor funn
but blow it out yer ass. yu are so afraid! of fighting each other! you fear I DUNNO. Yo i'm tough......b1tch ass hoe i'm gonna go out an hve fun whil you geeks play EQ, AND YESS I DONT PLAY EQ I JUST MYSTERIOUSLY WANDEDERED HERE AND decided to flame you, BUT QUCK, cuz YEH i'm OUT y0 havin fun cuz i hae a life~ wwwweeeeerdddd peace out FIGHT already HAHA
aa
ahah
ahahhhh
ahha
HA

back to irl while you PLAY gammmmezzzzz you magician impersonating, card game playin, car fixin, tv directing, calculator making, swordfish eating, electricity usin'', job having, q-tip used for otehr preupsose purposer, EQ playing, ketchup selling, book eating, EQ playing, EQ players sux my y000

nuff said i'm 0ut, and i dont play eq! for real i mean it, i dont have a lvl 60 char i have 5, i mean 0 0! ...

Arcius
03-28-2002, 09:38 PM
Can we give Dharrk the title Fat Cheerleader?

Grimthorn
03-28-2002, 09:45 PM
You give him the title.. I don't wanna get that close or I might start speaking like a moron too!

EEEK!

Dharrk, take a deep breath and read the Wall Street Journal. It'll go away, I promise.

HoSS Cheerleader
03-28-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Arcius
Can we give Dharrk the title Fat Cheerleader?

How about can we get u to shut tha fuk up? All i see from u iz can we get this person a title can we get this can we get that? Juz shut tha fuk up already, u sound like a fukkin lil 2 yr old at a candy store naggin his mom to buy all the candy.

Syana
03-28-2002, 09:48 PM
Jimmy? =\

Grimthorn
03-28-2002, 09:51 PM
Nah, can't be.. Jimmy is funny, I'm actually starting to get a little sad reading this fuckchimp's posts.

Whatever helmet his mommy made him wear on the shortbus obviously lacked sufficient padding. I'm afraid his last braincell will die of loneliness.

Elidroth
03-28-2002, 09:58 PM
YEAH.. Tell em Steve Dave!!

Fizbain
03-28-2002, 11:04 PM
Do I gotta bring out the straight jacket and the electro-shock therapy again for you H.C. or can we just spank you with a pickaxe?

-Fiz

Zappo
03-28-2002, 11:24 PM
Island Warfare:
why not OOT- 5x as big, and 5x less lag

Grimthorn
03-29-2002, 01:48 AM
Why not Tim Deep? Can't bind there, it's f'n HUGE, and would require some severe creativity to get around.

Just a thought

vegu
03-29-2002, 02:14 AM
I like arcius idea :D and ya TD seems like the right zone for it =)

Arcius
03-29-2002, 05:34 AM
TS has a castle though! =\

I thought that TS would be plenty of room, and not too big for something like that but either work. Like #2 is one guild and #9 is the other on this map:

http://www.eqatlas.com/luclin/twilightseamap.html

Anywhere with islands works, binding shouldn't be allowed but rezzing can be.

BurnemWizfyre
03-29-2002, 03:31 PM
"Traitor's Punishment ( Tryss )"

"We bind Buazag somewhere and camp his bind spot killing him each time he pops while shouting to the zone just before he expires, "DIE TRAITOR!!""

"Objectives: Kill Buazag a lot"
"Rules: None"

Just some idea's that's been thrown around the IG website for ideas of scenarios :)

Arcius
03-29-2002, 03:57 PM
So...can I be an honorary IG member for the Traitor's Punishment?

Buazag Bonesteel
03-29-2002, 05:12 PM
You're all going to feel a little silly when Im still standing amidst a HUGE pile of your corpses.

:D

Tarissa
03-29-2002, 05:22 PM
You'll be my first target once I get past eval buaz!

Aneeluv
03-29-2002, 05:41 PM
hmmm seems buazags changed

you still owe me half your shit!

Redsmith
03-29-2002, 05:46 PM
So what's your plan? Are you going to follow IG around on raids until one goes bad so you can stand in the middle of a pile of IG corpses? Seems kind of silly to me. But I sure don't see any other way for you to find a HUGE pile of IG corpses. Certainly, you won't be able to make one yourself.

Aneeluv
03-29-2002, 05:52 PM
so thats buazags idea? him against us all? right on. lets kill the elite mofaka. :cool:

Tryss
04-01-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Buazag Bonesteel
You're all going to feel a little silly when Im still standing amidst a HUGE pile of your corpses.

As long as you promise to just STAND around and not touch anyone's corpse...I can live with that.

This may sound like I don't think we can win but how can we win vs Buazag's 'gas attack'? Not even enduring breath can protect a victim against this ability.

Xabulaz
04-02-2002, 04:23 AM
Perhaps you could fight in The Grey?

It seems to me that the lack of atmosphere there would serve to simply suck Buazag's "gas sack" dry, thus rendering him useless...am I near the mark here at all?

Grimthorn
04-02-2002, 07:23 AM
Thank god for Enduring Breath...

Grimthorn
04-02-2002, 10:08 AM
BTW, a friend of mine came up with a rather insane "guild vs guild" event.

Take one of the "chessboards" (TD or BB) and play a game of battle chess. (Instead of "Knight takes Queen", "Knight moves to Queen's square, and they duke it out to see who gets removed")

Might be a headache to set up, but it would be interesting to watch.

Mkai
04-02-2002, 11:30 AM
That would surely be fun to watch !!!

Sourcelery
04-02-2002, 07:10 PM
Awwww guys... H. C. done growed up and made his kin-folk so proud. Pookie and them... Ray Ray, Lacreshia baby-daddy... :D

PS Sorry Stu, had to borrow that.

BurnemWizfyre
04-03-2002, 02:08 PM
That Chess Idea Sounds like a hella fun time, Lots of thought who would be what chess piece, and what moves to make..but then there is only so many chess pieces would leave some left out...but damn fine idea~!

Arcius
04-03-2002, 04:07 PM
Would you be forced to fight in the square you moved to though? It would kind of suck to be a caster vs. a melee if you couldn't move anywhere.

Lilcix
04-03-2002, 08:47 PM
Live with it magu!

BurnemWizfyre
04-03-2002, 10:54 PM
in case like that might have them 2, and only them 2 step outside and fight, but no gay running across the zone shit like us wizards are known for doing, that stuff can last for hours and get dull :P

Grimthorn
04-03-2002, 11:53 PM
We could keep it confined to the immediate area surrounding the chessboard. (let's say.. you can't leave LOS of the board itself)

Dharrk
04-04-2002, 02:02 PM
Use the Chessboard in PoM, that'd be really interesting.

Lonskils
01-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Happy Birthday Hoss Cheerleader

Berae
01-01-2007, 01:03 AM
O.o