PDA

View Full Version : Good luck in your travels

Eomer
07-19-2001, 12:48 AM
I just wanted to come here and drop a line to you guys. Most of you I don't know nearly as well as I would have liked to, but just in case anyone would notice my absence, here is why :).

I have decided it's time to leave EQ behind, there are many reason for it, but the main one is that it's just too fun for my liking, and with no end in sight of things to do, that's just a little intimidating.

So thanks for allowing me to come along on the few raids I attended, it was a real blast to work with one of the premier guilds in EQ, and take on some of the toughest mobs around, and to do it in a friendly atmosphere.

While I myself amd leaving the game, Eomer may well live on. I am basically gonna be giving my accounts to Xuen, he can do what he wants with them, it's up to him. I haven't had a chance to talk with him bou tthis, as this this is kinda outta the blue, so your guess is as good as mine what's gonna happen to my avatar :).

Cya guys around, I may be back, but I hope not to be. Good luck, I look forward to seeing what you guys accomplish in the future :).

Oh yea, I also posted on CN's open board as well, with contact info etc, so if you wanna get a hold of me or whatever, either ask Xuen or look there, I am too lazy to type it back out :).

Andaas
07-19-2001, 02:39 AM
Good luck to you Eomer. Hopefully we'll see you around again sometime (if not in EQ then in some other game).

vegu
07-19-2001, 06:34 AM
See ya Homer =\

I wish you the best =)

Xuen
07-19-2001, 09:08 AM
I'd be crying and shit, except i know you'll be back in a week when ya sober up :)

Well, ya better be :/

Trevlen
07-20-2001, 07:35 PM
Laters Homer <BURP>
(supposed to be in the voice of Barny from The Simpsons)

Trev