PDA

View Full Version : muahhaa (in spanish)

Dharrk
04-02-2002, 01:38 PM
This is a thread where you can post randomly horribly translated things from web translators like this: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Quand je pense vraiment dur, je puis m'obliger à se transformer en place bleue géante de jus d'orange surgelé.

Nesuril
04-02-2002, 01:41 PM
:mad:

Dejado va de mi taco usted apesadumbrado fuck

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lexoon
04-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Dharrk voi poco dick, ustione nel hell~
:D

Grimthorn
04-02-2002, 01:44 PM
Yo quiero Taco Bell.

Dharrk
04-02-2002, 01:50 PM
BTW you can post stuff in any language!

Grimthorn
04-02-2002, 01:51 PM
You DO realize that babelfish.altavista.com is a big prank and that it translates everything into a foreign variant of

"I like to wear big pink fluffy panties and molest school children"

right?

Almost as bad as that fad in the early 1980's where people wore tshirts with random Japanese of Chinese writing on them.. (worse.. some folks got TATTOOS)

Same thing happened (in reverse) in Japan. (I lived there for a few years) Damn near choked to death when I saw a chick wearing a tshirt in Yokohama that said "Hot Beaver"

Saw a girl recently who had a saying tattooed on her shoulder in Japanese. I asked her what it meant and she said something generic like "Independent" or "Free". I didn't have the heart to tell her that it meant something closer to "Unwanted" or "Thrown Out" It's gotta be humiliating to have the word "garbage" tattooed on ya...

Mkai
04-02-2002, 02:01 PM
>> muahhaa (in spanish)
>> Quand je pense vraiment dur, je puis m'obliger à se transformer en place bleue géante de jus d'orange surgelé

That's french fat boy.
But then again, you can't ask an ogre to make the difference between spanish and french I guess :D ;) :D :cool:

Nesuril
04-02-2002, 02:05 PM
J'aime porter de grandes culottes pelucheuses roses et molester des écoliers :D

Dharrk
04-02-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Mkai
>> muahhaa (in spanish)
>> Quand je pense vraiment dur, je puis m'obliger à se transformer en place bleue géante de jus d'orange surgelé

That's french fat boy.
But then again, you can't ask an ogre to make the difference between spanish and french I guess :D ;) :D :cool:

Yes I know that. BUT if you translate MUAHHAA to spanish you get MUAHHAA, so i figured i'd note it wasn't in spanish to avoid confusion

Mkai
04-02-2002, 02:20 PM
If you want to laugh a bit, try something like:
english to french
french to english
english to italian
italian to english
etc...

It's funny yo see the results after 4 or 5 translation.

M.

Mkai
04-02-2002, 02:22 PM
>> BUT if you translate MUAHHAA to spanish you get MUAHHAA, so i figured i'd note it wasn't in spanish to avoid confusion

Good point, my apologies. /bow.

Eomer
04-02-2002, 05:02 PM
LOL, Nes got the molesting one :)

Grohtem
04-06-2002, 07:11 AM
his seek Ã... ã..ã.â© of comeÃ... Ã... Ã..Ã.§ado which it indicates to Solomen ÃÂ*the intérior tempiale of the human être situé of the magician Of RO Solomen
Solusek Ã... ã..ã.â© in the package of the left of the tempiale, the troisième
pavement of wood, recordings the two knights of the vampires, a pièce by the
intermédiaire of sig. Seafire. The résultat of the conclusion of the search known by
Ã... Ã..Ã.£o Ã... ã..ã.â© of nÃ...., but thinks for être has dulled the arm of the type of scepter with the stats fantÃ... Ã... Ã..Ã.¡sticos cosÃ..Ã.¬ like the effect that the original of partÃ... Ã... Ã..Ã.ÂÂ*cula has by the passé arrêté. This Ã... ã..ã.à ¢Â© the framing of all search of the magician

taken from the wiz epic walktrough translated a few times =)

ohh and i must say.. det här är troligen den mest sjuka tråden jag har sett på länge =)

Dharrk
04-07-2002, 12:53 PM
This thread sux, delete it.

Eomer
04-07-2002, 01:52 PM
If you delete your first post, it will nuke the thread, me thinks.

Lilcix
04-07-2002, 02:05 PM
Dharrk sux, can we delete him? :p