PDA

View Full Version : I would like to join hoss

Enuo
04-05-2002, 02:21 AM
Welp vindications been dead a long while despite me still having its tag ~_~. I didnt really have the heart to remove it yet =\
I still like everquest a lot but i cant simply quit i still like the game, and my character.

I miss all my old vindication friends a lot, i wish i could afford to have moved with them but theres no way i can afford a move to a server that costs 40 bucks a month :(

I still have friends in hoss and was wondering if i could be considered to join hoss =\ Its really my last hope and continuing with everquest, i cant keep paying 12 a month to never log in because i dont have a reason to. It hurts me a lot to think i was someone important in everquest, but since the release of legends ive become no one, without even a reason to log in other than to chat with friends once in a while.

Im pretty well known, ive been playing everquest since the day it came out so long ago. Ive always been loyal to my guilds, and have never been accused of plooting, exploiting, kill stealing etc. I have a very clean record and im very good at playing my class, rarely if ever having time/interest for twinks. I was far and away vindications most active wizard until the gulids breakup.

Not much else to say, i hope to once again become someone of importance again =\ Not having a reason to log in hurts a lot, especially when a lot of my friends in eq dont have aim or icq.

Riccee
04-05-2002, 07:32 AM
BETRAYER ;p

Elidroth
04-05-2002, 09:25 AM
Enuo,

Give us a tell in game or something sometime..

Mystrae
04-05-2002, 04:38 PM
Enuo been talking to me lately and he's stated his wanting to join soo i told him to post on the board. I told him to do it soo people can give him a little feedback on what they would think about it.

My personal feelings is Enuo is a dedicated player, he does have his quirks but generally is a good wizard.

-myst

Kasyra
04-06-2002, 01:05 PM
Enuo's a good guy and a damn fine wizzie to have around.

/wave

Monsta
04-17-2002, 10:26 AM
AFK>ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzz

Meier
04-21-2002, 12:43 AM
Enuo's a cool dude, he got me interested in anime in fact (particularly Cowboy Bebop, good recommendation dude =D). I say give him a shot!

Elidroth
04-21-2002, 03:24 AM
DORF !!

Maelikki
04-21-2002, 04:07 AM
Lola so hussy she would give a shot to a chair if she could hope sex from it

So im sure he ll get a shot :/