PDA

View Full Version : Interested in joining Hoss

Dindol
06-14-2001, 12:37 AM
Hail, I am a 60th dwarven warrior from Coven Nex. I am interested in joining Hoss. From what I have seen it is very evident that Hoss members are the hardcore, effcient type of people that get things done and know there role. I know many members in hoss. One member Vegar was in CN at one time before he joined hoss. I havent had a focus since :P

When I log onto eq I like to get stuff accomplished not just sit around for the next CR. So i guess you could consider me an elite type player. Hoss is in my sights so that I may accompish new things not possible by my former guild which is composed of mainly casual players, lower levels. It is very frustrating to fail over and over, although CN trys very hard to kill uber mobs.. Also recent happenings with the guildleader removing himself and loot arguments, mass lowerlevel guilding. CN is not the place for me anymore. Although I will still have friends from CN which i will miss there green text, I must move on.

As for joining you guys on some raids, I am ally to ss and thurg. So count me in on just about anything. I dont mind losing a little cov faction to backstab some dragons since i am maxed ally atm.
I hope i am chosen for a trial basis so i can get to know more of you that i have yet to meet.

thanks for reading.
hope to raid with you'll soon.

Dindol Phoenixfyre
60th Dwarven Warlord

ps famor where is my duel you promised :D

Famor
06-14-2001, 01:06 AM
Oh yeah I forgot about that, I went to sleep :(

Next time I'm on find me :p

Mystari
06-14-2001, 06:15 AM
What can I say?

We spend time deliberately outfitting you and you are unwilling to help others do the same.

I am ashamed that I voted to not to remove you when the previous incidents happened.

Can't say I'm surprised since you haven't been participating but rather hiding somewhere Anon lately.

I'd wish you luck, except I am thoroughly disgusted with how you have acted lately.

Bye

Mulrine
06-15-2001, 03:34 PM
heya dindol sorry to see you are getting flamed for stuff you worked hard for good luck in hoss . Fudorm > Famor so sry :(.

Mulrine
06-15-2001, 03:37 PM
gah why doesnt my image show up :mad: