PDA

View Full Version : Raid Guest Inquiry

eteri
04-29-2002, 09:09 AM
Greetings again,

I am Eteri of Innoruuk, a cleric in the ranks of Coven Nex. I first registered on your forums about 23 levels ago and have been steadily trying to get to where I should be. I am 58 now. Still working on it.
In the interest of learning higher level raid tactics and learning more of the game, I was wondering if there would be any opporuntunity to guest with you guys on a raid.
I am not looking to graft my lips to anyone's arse- I just know you guys are pretty good at getting things done and was interested in tagging along, should the opportunity presented itself.
In a pinch, I make some pretty good cannonfodder, and I've discovered that my corpse has surprising absorbancy for wiping off blood, mud, innards, and barbeque sauce.

Thanks in advance.

E.

Amberel
04-29-2002, 10:04 AM
I make some pretty good cannonfodder

For a second I thought this guy was a dorf =\

Tilea
04-29-2002, 10:35 AM
Or a Druid

SomeLoser
04-29-2002, 10:49 AM
You're in. Contact Andaas in game for your guild tag ASAP

edit: i'm attention starved

Elidroth
04-29-2002, 11:11 AM
Go away Shik.

Eomer
04-29-2002, 05:09 PM
lol, I like the edits and titles!

eteri
04-30-2002, 05:33 AM
Hey there,

Apologise if what I asked was stupid, mates. Whether they remember it or not, I've touched base with Dharrk and Elkay ever since I was truely a "newbie". Every opportunity, their response was- if you are interested in seeing what we are like, try to level up to 50-55 so you can be on the raiding level. Maybe I'll plug on to 60 and drop you another line. I am not interested in safety or phat loot or xp- just looking to learn.

If you have changed your policy on guests at raids, just give me a heads up so I can stop spamming your boards.

In the meantime, I'm off to find some loser named Shik and see if I can't succeed in breaking my foot off in his arse. Mutter.

Cheers,

E.

Stitz
04-30-2002, 06:28 AM
Some loser just got owned :)

Storme
04-30-2002, 06:36 AM
They were not talking about you eteri, they were talking about the posts from the poser.

I believe you might want to shoot Sylvia a message if you see her on line.

Tilea
04-30-2002, 08:25 AM
Our recruiting information was updated very recently, and has every possible detail you could want to know on joining Hoss :) Check the Recruiting link from our main page.

Vinilaa
04-30-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Tilea
Our recruiting information was updated very recently, and has every possible detail you could want to know on joining Hoss :) Check the Recruiting link from our main page.

Finally! :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

eteri
04-30-2002, 10:35 PM
Storme,

Thanks for the heads up. I had a chance to speak with Sylvia this evening.

Sylvia- appreciate the time. I understand you guys raid continually, so dragging a lower level with you could be cumbersome and additional baggage. To clarify, I was not seeking a trial membership- just a guest spot, so to speak. I will level up to 60 and drop you guys a line again and test the waters.

In the meantime- should a raid come up that you would consider a guest- keep me in mind. Would love to schlep along and pick a brain or two.

Oh... and if any of you mates shy a cleric for just some xp grinding or minor things- drop me a buzz. Would be interested in meeting more of you to learn your individual styles.

Oh... and I want to learn to dance like Zappo too. Heh.

E.

Vestax
04-30-2002, 11:27 PM
OMG he said mate and arse, he must be a Brit! Would you care for some tea and toast eteri my english brother innit! :D

Stomp
05-01-2002, 12:03 AM
I understand you guys raid continually, so dragging a lower level with you could be cumbersome and additional baggage.

I am 58 now. Still working on it

That isn't lower level. We would like to see you join us on raids.

Xuen
05-01-2002, 12:56 AM
omg, i know what Kuru is saying right now

ATTRITION
ATTRITION
ATTRITION
ATTRITION
ATTRITION
ATTRITION
ATTRITION
ATTRITION
UNPLUG YOUR PHONE LINES
ATTRITION
ATTRITION
ATTRITION

eteri
05-01-2002, 05:39 AM
Vestax-
Heh... sorry about that... I did live in britain a short time during my youth. I do get an eye or two from people using some of the strange little words that creep out. Lived just outside Dover for a while and then also in a pleasent little farming town called West Starmoth, just outside of Cantabury.

However, I use the word mate alot- mostly because I despise the word dude... dood... d00d... (cringe)
I suppose that is foolish because, despite the fact that I don't live in california or surf, I don't continue to enjoy warm beer and mincemeat pies on the isle. (Well... aside from boddington's pub ale)

The arse just comes from a self filter of swearing. Like to get my point across but I don't always want to FiretrUCKING swear. Tends to upset some people. Heh.

Xuen-
As far as attrition, Kuru is actually a pretty cool cucumber these days. Quite a few of our members swap tags to run with some of the big boys and their friends in other guilds for raids for various reasons.

I don't have any plans of leaving Coven Nex at the moment. They been an extremely good learning experience- and honestly- I am still a bit green (not sure how much use I would be- heh). Brunore took a big gamble on me when the guild was first reforming and he invited me at level 40. If I ever did choose to leave, I am pretty sure it'd be with their blessing. I try to follow the friendly "bloke" philosophy (that one is for you Vestax- grin) and don't like to burn bridges.

Stomp-
Thanks for the offer. Depending on what works best for you guys, long or short term notice of an opportunity works for me. As long as I do not neglect my obligations to my guild, I am pretty flexible. I appreciate the chance to learn.

Grog's on me at the Blind Fish.

E.

Eomer
05-01-2002, 06:00 AM
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?
WITHOUT PREJUDICE?

Syana
05-01-2002, 09:55 AM
dude?!? wtf?!

Eomer
05-01-2002, 10:17 AM
People who were in CN when I left prolly remember that, and look back and laugh :). Hell, he probably does too!

Xuen
05-01-2002, 12:14 PM
oh yeah, kuru and brunore are GREAT fucking guys, you got them plugged

Rhedd
05-01-2002, 12:17 PM
Eomer wants my body

Sirensa
05-01-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Rhedd
Eomer wants my body
Damn good thing too, cause no one else does.

Mitsy
05-01-2002, 03:42 PM
haha Xuen omg thats too funny.
you forgot

THINK SMART !!

Mitsy

Eomer
05-01-2002, 07:10 PM
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
WALL
*strahm camps while idyian tanks*
WALL
WALL
WALL
*brunore refuses to turn on defensive for Inny (which btw has a refresh time of 30 minutes and lasts for 10) and dies instantly*
WALL
WALL
WALL
THINK SMART
WALL
WALL

Rhedd
05-01-2002, 08:35 PM
Sirensa really wants my body =o