PDA

View Full Version : Alliance = No leadership

Medic
05-06-2002, 11:01 AM
I know we talked about this in guild chat some however, is there a reason we are being kept out of the alliance? I know someone mentioned something about us not having enough people to which I say what the hell are Greylords doing in the alliance then.

Also, is it even worth it to bust our asses to get in? Rageous leads his armies to death time after time and no one EVER questions his ability to lead the alliance into battle it's pathetic. I know posting this my send Jensen into a tirade however, I really don't feel like being led to my certain ass kicking going after keeps and relics. Furthermore that alliance has more leaks than Lrod after a round of counter-strike. Everytime they plan a raid, that location is ALWAYS defended.

Anyhow this is getting dangerously close to rant mode which I don't want to do. Should we start our own alliance, and if we did who the hell would we want? Stout comes to mind then again Stout has been trying to recruit our membership which doesn't rank high on my list of favoratism. Just a thought....

jensen
05-09-2002, 01:02 PM
rageous. *sweat boils off jensen's brow*

jensen
05-09-2002, 01:14 PM
hey mitch - i questioned his authority once, and ended up getting blamed when we all died. :P