PDA

View Full Version : looking for a home

gelroniex
05-14-2002, 12:34 AM
hello, i know you arent currently looking for druids but id like to make myself known and maybe grp or raid with with you to learn and to show you what im capable of doing. my main is a 60 druid and i have a cleric alt im working to lvl now. i am available to play during the times you have posted for raids..in fact im on much more than that:) i was in honed for a year when 2 months ago i had a house fire and lost my comp along with half my house. to make a long story short, when i returned today i found my old guild disbanded and spread all over norrath. i enjoy exploring new areas and trying new things...there are many areas however i have never seen yet. im a team player and im always available to help a guildmate. i really miss my old guild it was like family and im looking to find that same type of closeness again. i have grped with hoss members before and found it to be professional and fun. id appreciate the chance to get to know more of you better so please give me a tell in game. my chars names are gelronie or immortalityy. looking forward to hearing from you. gelronie<<<<<crosses fingers:)

Syana
05-14-2002, 01:09 AM
That's one long run-on sentence. :confused:

gelroniex
05-14-2002, 04:56 AM
hehe i put in some periods:) but im a really lousy typist so i didnt do caps as it makes me even slower:) one day i may actually learn to do more than hunt and peck, but for now i hope you can bare with me. well time to go make a living..sigh

Trazz
05-14-2002, 08:11 AM
i have grped with hoss members before and found it to be professional and fun.

You never grouped with me then. =)

Tilea
05-14-2002, 08:51 AM
Yeah Trazz is unprofessional and boring :mad:

As Sylvia would point out, check our recruiting section from our main page, to see what we look for and to see what our trialing process is like. I don't think we're looking for Druids too much now unfortunately, but I'm not always right. (pretty close though, I am a Ranger after all).

If you have any other questions you can send a private message to Sylvia, our local recruiter :D

Phaera
05-14-2002, 12:03 PM
We arent currently looking for anymore druids at this time. Thanks for your interest, however, and good luck to you in your future. :)

Trazz
05-14-2002, 12:20 PM
Yeah Trazz is unprofessional and boring

/CRY!

Trazz
05-14-2002, 12:21 PM
ok, I'm over it.

45 sec, only due to posting time limitation! hehe

Tilea
05-14-2002, 12:35 PM
That's ok Trazz you generate group exp which makes up for it :)

Loniel Bonewalker
05-14-2002, 12:53 PM
wut hi

DanstHoned
05-14-2002, 01:04 PM
GEL !!! WOOT i was worried about ya no one had heard from ya ... im glad your ok im sorry to hear about your house though (

gimme a tell in game i miss ya !