PDA

View Full Version : Awwww.. You have been rated!..

Trazz
05-20-2002, 08:29 PM
List of Tiers and Targets

Tier 1
Venril Sathir
Trakanon

Tier 2
Velketor the Sorceror
Rhag`Mozdeth
Temple Veeshan "Halls of Testing"
Veeshan's Peak
Innoruuk
Marauders Mire

Tier 3
The Itraer Vius
Zlandicar
Klandicar
Rhag`Zhezum
Dain Frostreaver IV
Eashen of the Sky
Ikatiar the Envenomed
Temple Veeshan "West"
Lenindara the Keeper

Tier 4
Thought Horror Overfiend
King Tormax
Cazic Thule
Statue of Rallos Zek

Tier 5
Grieg Venificus
Glyphed Serpent
Vyzh`Dra the Exiled

Tier 6
Temple Veeshan "North"
Lord Yelinak
Xerkizh the Creator

Tier 7
Burrower Parasite
Shei Vinitras
Tunare

Tier 8
Arch Lich Rhag`Zhadune
High Priest of Ssraeshza

Please be advised that the list of encounters are subject to change.

Trial of Heroes

Trials will expect your guild to conquer foes of difficulty equivalent to those that you wish to reserve. Your guild's contact person will schedule a time for your guild to undergo their trial. Initially, we will schedule Trials with the guild on an as needed basis. Once all interested guilds are ranked, we will have open Trial times every other weekend. Any one guild may only attempt a Trial once in a two week period.

Once in the Arena, the Guild will be expected to be buffed and ready for their Trial at the time it is scheduled. This will necessitate that the guild arrives beforehand and be ready to go at their appointed time. We will spawn the Monster and close the door to the Arena. Players will not be allowed to bind in the area inside the door to bind rush nor will additional people be allowed to join once the Trial is underway.

The different Monsters in the Trial are based off the real NPCs as listed below, so plan your tactics accordingly. They will not look the same, there will not be any loot on these monsters nor will any faction be gained or lost in killing them.

Tier 1 - Venril Sathir

Tier 2 - Velketor the Sorceror

Tier 3 - Ikatiar the Envenomed

Tier 4 - King Tormax

Tier 5 - Statue of Rallos Zek

Tier 6 - Lord Yelinak

Tier 7 - Tunare

Tier 8 - Avatar of War

Trazz
05-20-2002, 08:34 PM
This would be cool on all servers!...

Bring on Tier 8!

Stitz
05-20-2002, 08:58 PM
Muhahah I wonder what tier seru and emperor is now =p 11?

Andaas
05-20-2002, 11:05 PM
Stupid of course is that Rhag 2 (Rhag`Mozdeh) is in Tier 2, while Rhag 1 (Rhag`Zhezum) is in Tier 3. These two are obviously placed this way in error.

I would also change Tier's 4-6 to be as follows:

Tier 4
Thought Horror Overfiend
Statue of Rallos Zek
Grieg Venificus

Tier 5
King Tormax
Cazic Thule
Glyphed Serpent
Vyzh`Dra the Exiled (This belongs in Tier 4, but can't be moved because its trigger is in Tier 5)

Tier 6
Temple Veeshan "North"
Lord Yelinak
Xerkizh the Creator

BurnemWizfyre
05-21-2002, 02:12 AM
well im glad they arent going to use HP as a test, see'ing as how they just spawn the MAIN target...and i think we all know why that would be a bad decision :)

Stitz
05-21-2002, 03:50 AM
THE TRAP THE TRAP

Vinilaa
05-21-2002, 05:04 AM
So what does this mean exactly? Some kind of plan for GM enforced rotations?

Sounds like a huge waste of time to me...

Especially if the "trials" are held at inconvenient times. :rolleyes:

Inizen
05-21-2002, 07:33 AM
It's a GM enforced rotation on Stormhammer, won't ever be put on the other servers because of the amount of work involved for Verant, and they want to keep Legends people happy so they are willing to do it. It's at best a bad solution that will make quite a few people leave.

Vinilaa
05-21-2002, 07:45 AM
*hugs*

Forty
05-21-2002, 09:58 AM
AoW is in T7 but is the test mob for T8? don't make sense to me.../shrug

BurnemWizfyre
05-21-2002, 04:42 PM
someone shoudl inform VI that Tormax>Statue...maybe one day verrant will play thier own game to figure this stuff out.

Sssornolio
05-23-2002, 09:27 AM
AoW is the trial for Tier 8 is because the trial is conducted in an Arena, which does not have walls to avoid AoE. AoW has no AoE thus he is a good test in an arena, whereas the Arch Lich and High Priest are infinitely more difficult a fight in an open arena rather than in their lairs where walls and AoE avoidance are part of the strat.

Don't mind me, I am long retired and just trolling around bored at work, looking to see if Lola will ever proclaim her love for me.

Dharrk
05-23-2002, 10:37 AM
It is a test for tier 8 because, if you can't kill the shit on tier 7, you obviously can't kill the shit on tier 8. Sort of like proove you can kill a mob this tough to be able to kill a mob tougher.

BurnemWizfyre
05-23-2002, 09:00 PM
i still dont see how KT and Statue are on the same tier /shrug