PDA

View Full Version : sigh

Lonskils
06-01-2002, 01:03 AM
Funny I just make a post on how my name was changed cause of some god damn bug then bam not a couple days pass and bam same bug hits me. Lonskils is out of commisino til bogell can restore her. And here's the kicker! If he restores me he might go back many days before he finds a save that is bug free. Thus in essance remvoing any gear, exp, aaexp, and faction hits from my character for ever. If they rename me again I swear to heaven I'm killing someone. Anyways, bogell isnt online til 6pm my time tuesday through saturday maeaning that if I cancel my visit to my moms, yet again this weekend, I might be back in game tomorrow night. If I got o my moms, it could be as late aas wednesday beforre I'm back in game. And it wont be until I am restored that I will find out what kind of hell I have to raise. wizards do your self a favor and just dont cast famialr til they fix this, ifyou go ld with a familar up or /pet get lost and you die. Chances are good this will happen to you. This completly blows, I'm freakin super pissed and please no jokes, atm I'm just really really upset.

Lonskils

Zorgon
06-01-2002, 01:33 AM
wow that sucks, very sorry to hear this...... AGAIN. hope to see ya around soon

Lexoon
06-01-2002, 02:06 AM
Woah that sucks :\ Sorry to here that Lonskils :(

Lonskils
06-01-2002, 09:21 AM
I have to go to my mom's she'll kill me if I don't come this weekend, I put it off last weekend and said I'd come this weeknd she has alraedy called 3 times today I am off for the weekend I sent an email to bogell hope he can fix it while I am away.

Lons

Vinilaa
06-01-2002, 09:30 AM
That's just lame. I hope they get it fixed for you Lon. :confused:

Lonskils
06-01-2002, 09:24 PM
GM Bogell Wrote:

I am sorry you got hit with this again. They should have this fixed soon,
and you are the first to get it twice. You were also one of the first that
found out this little gem of a problem.

I am pleased to say that I fixed Lonskils. I was able to restore them.
They may loose items or exp, but I don't show that this will be a problem.
Please log them on when you get a chance. Let me know if there are any
issues I need to work on.

Take care and safe journey to you. May you actually be seeking what finds
you this day.

GM Bogell
Druzzil Ro Server
Sony Online Entertainment
jsheppard@soe.sony.com
http://www.station.sony.com

We have any tracking device used by officers to show third partys if I am missing somthing? Just in case I lose anything? Just love bitter sweet news sigh.

Lonskils