PDA

View Full Version : i'm not quite dead

jensen
06-06-2002, 02:51 PM
*waves feebly*

actually, i'm feeling quite a bit better. sorries, guys [namely medic, velveteen, ash, chauncey *aka* pillowbiter, fizz, and all the peeps i usually support *ie, let powerlevel my arse* in rvr and grinding]. i kinda took a vacation without telling anybody :rolleyes: yeeeaaaah. so... i've been pretty busy the past few weeks with work [damn school for ending] and friends visiting town [damn school for being so damned long]. i also kind of took up morrowind and gtaIII in the few spare hours i have when i'm not busy or reading :eek: [damn game developers, with the exception of kirk]. my redguard is level 42 and can pickpocket anyone short of God Himself [damn leveling] and i've killed waaay too many cops, so i figure i need to come back. one of my [insane] friends is having his bachelor party tonight, so i'll either be on reeeeeally late or tomorrow night [damn the earth's rotational spin for these friggin short days]. godspeed, you fine hossauges.

jens

Medic
06-07-2002, 12:31 PM
YOU UNSPEAKABLE BASTARD FOR ABADONING US IN OUR HOUR OF NEED!!!

heheh anyways, it's alright every now and then you gotta breathe some fresh air and do something else. Was wondering what happened to you man, don't go so long without posting!! :P
hehe

You need to logon and get some info from me or one of the other guildies on the new private message board.

Medac

jensen
06-07-2002, 01:15 PM
duuuuude!

yeah.... the bachelor party was pretty tame [thankfully] - eight hours straight of 14 player halo :p [note to self - DO NOT stay out until 45 minutes before work starts EVER again]. i'm surprised i'm still conscious and i'll work as hard as i can at staying that way till i kill some friggin middies with you hossers tonight. jon is still a pillowbiter.

Medic
06-09-2002, 02:27 AM
Still no sign of Jens, meanwhile Chauncey and Medic have had to take the place of Jens and Fizz and their bickering and we've had to endure their constant ripping on each other :/ Not quite the same - no poodle jokes :P hehe - hurry back Jens!!!

Velvet

jensen
06-09-2002, 11:42 PM
hehe :p

tomorrow is a DEFINITE show by me. would've been on last night, but i locked my keys in the car at a party.... yeah [damn certain attractive girls for inviting me to houses in the middle of nowhere]. 9pm CST - i'll be there.