PDA

View Full Version : Dorfs dont suck as bad as..

Buazag Bonesteel
06-11-2002, 07:26 AM
That Tyson fight.

Why did he even bother to show up I ask myself? Oh yeah...29 Million dollars to let Lewis beat the fuck out of him.

Sows McBuff
06-11-2002, 07:52 AM
and then ask for a rematch...

zagzal
06-11-2002, 12:39 PM
bleh tyson wasn't ready.. He needed like hmmm 2-3 more quailty fights he said that after he got his ass whooped.. last person he fought (quailty) was hollyfield and that was 1997.. Just think if you going to fight the champ and last person he fought was in 1997 of course he going to lose.. lol the only reason he fought
1. money
2. the fact that he had a chance to fight him..
It was a one sided match i was kinda upset i waisted 20$ bucks... but o well I would like to see the rematch next year if there is one

Buazag Bonesteel
06-11-2002, 03:33 PM
I heard a lot of whining from Tyson about needing 2-3 more "quality" fights under his belt before fighting Lewis. I guess i just don't understand the relevance.

I have played a lot of sports in my time. I practiced and trained a lot and while actual match play was an important part of gaining experience it was hardly relevant insofar as getting in shape and getting me ready for a match. It isn't as if Tyson was a green kid that had never had a big fight before. I think he's just washed up and never even really planned on trying.

Mind you I dont generally even care about boxing...just happened to be at a party where we had the fight on so I cant say as I had been following his comeback.

Aneeluv
06-12-2002, 06:12 AM
And how exactly are you trying to compare Tennis to boxing bug? Seriously...

:D :D :D :D :D

Buazag Bonesteel
06-12-2002, 08:30 AM
Tennis, Football, Track, Soccer. Played them all and in none of them did I ever say "well, I've practiced all season but since I haven't played a few more [sets, games, matches] I'm going to suck.

I did, however, kinda suck at tennis. City schools had a big disadvantage compared to the richer suberbia kids that had lessons from the age of 3 at the country clubs ;)

Good thing we played the same schools in Football where we pretty much owned them!

Aneeluv
06-12-2002, 08:03 PM
i can see the rich kids now at their football game, with banners that says 'wait till tennis season!' /shiver

Sows McBuff
06-13-2002, 05:31 AM
i actually knew rich kids who had tennis courts in their own back yards...

Rhedd
06-26-2002, 12:29 PM
I knew a kid who had a football =\

Xuen
06-26-2002, 12:51 PM
I used a dorf for a football once

Sows McBuff
06-27-2002, 05:25 AM
only once? wtf?