PDA

View Full Version : I have the dumbest of luck

Qutte
06-13-2002, 07:39 PM
just evac from ssra from camping keys get ready to load gate.... and Poof computer over heats.... computer go byebye.... power supply go byebye...so run to town to get me a new one before stores close and I get home and... lightening storm .....sigh

never live by the ocean .... the weather is wack... it was almost 100 today and now its grumbleing outside ready to lightening.

so I must get back OFF the computer .. sigh :rolleyes:

Lola
06-13-2002, 07:57 PM
Doh, I hope your replacement is more reliable!

Bullhonkie
06-14-2002, 02:54 AM
Wow that blows.

Sucks when power supplies go bad, cause there's usually a pretty good chance they'll take something out with them.

Of course the last time I blew up a power supply it was my fault. Spilled coke into my (open at the time) system. Dead mobo, power supply, and one stick of ram. Good game! :)

sendain
06-14-2002, 08:48 AM
LOl it not so bad living by a ocean i live on a Island with water all around me. But yes when it Rains i need to Camp Fast or Good By Comper....

vegu
06-14-2002, 11:38 AM
Of course the last time I blew up a power supply it was my fault. Spilled coke into my (open at the time) system. Dead mobo, power supply, and one stick of ram. Good game

wow and i thought managing to spill coke over your keyboard was uber :|

Xuen
06-14-2002, 11:49 AM
I prefer spilling beer into my keyboard.

Bram
06-14-2002, 12:40 PM
What did that poor, defenseless beer ever do to you, Xuen? Don't waste it by pouring it on your keyboard. ;>

Bullhonkie
06-14-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by sendain
LOl it not so bad living by a ocean i live on a Island with water all around me. But yes when it Rains i need to Camp Fast or Good By Comper....

Sounds like you might wanna invest in a UPS.

Originally posted by Vegar
wow and i thought managing to spill coke over your keyboard was uber :|

Nope, into your system is the way to go!

Eomer
06-14-2002, 01:45 PM
I prefer the bong water method, personally.

Or maybe just spontaneous monitor urination is cool too.

Qutte
06-14-2002, 10:27 PM
I've spilt .... mocha on keybored but thats about it.. it gets really sticky.... =| so does anything that includes sugar.... o.0

/hides her sugar powder covered doughnuts

Selenajra
06-15-2002, 12:56 AM
I spilled OJ onto my open comp, turned out I had just blown the PS, but by the time I had that figured out I had most of a new comp ordered :P . Was time to upgrade anyways.