PDA

View Full Version : hrmmm Desert Island Men

Vinilaa
06-17-2002, 08:10 AM
In light of Elidroth's elucidating post on the subject let's hear from the girls out there (real women do play EQ right?) :p

If you were stranded on a desert island which 5 men would you choose to be standed with? Since this is make-believe obviously lists may include anyone from any period in history.

My list:

1. Aularas (of course!)
2. Michelangelo Caravaggio (painter, poet, playright, carpenter, a true renaissance man so what if he was once tried for murder? I'm sure there were extenuating circumstances).
3. Eric Blair (aka George Orwell - Shooting an Elephant is one of the greatest essays ever written).
4. Albert Einstein (what can I say? Imagination truly is more important than knowledge)
5. The world's greatest boat maker (I'm not staying stranded on a desert island forever) ;)

Tilea
06-17-2002, 08:39 AM
"5. The world's greatest boat maker (I'm not staying stranded on a desert island forever)"

HAHA

ok, my list!

1) Brad Pitt - Hi sexy movie star!!

2) Joe Sakic - Hi sexy canadian hockey star!! Plus have you ever seen him interviewed? He's very articulate, not a dumb jock

3) Some guy with a great singing voice. Entertainment on a dessert island would be scarce, making this guy invaluable. Maybe Julio Inglesius or his son (spelling)

4) Any guy capable of using a dessert island's natural resources to make alcohol! Fat, ugly, skinny, funny, whatever, who cares!

5) Chris Rock - When stranded you'd just HAVE to have someone there who can make you laugh, and he's funny as hell.

Eomer
06-17-2002, 09:12 AM
I would end up killing Chris Rock after about 10 minutes, I think.

Grimthorn
06-17-2002, 10:27 AM
See, being the sensitive guy I am.. I already know the consensus answer for all the women out there...

Top 5 guys?

1) Grimthorn
2) Grimthorn
3) Grimthorn
4) Grimthorn
5) Rhedd (for a little variety)

-Grim

Abyori
06-17-2002, 11:10 AM
uhm quiet honestly, I don't know if i want to be on an island alone with 5 guys. >< but i guess...

-Max/Trooper(my dogs, need my companionship!)
-Someone like my grandfather, only 70 years younger
-/insert name of hot volleyball star, since I don't know any names!
-Ed the sock (I find him funny, even if he is a pig)
-and a challenge, someone I can respect.

Oh and stick Mr. Menagh as an alt in there.(:p 1 for 1! hehe)

Tilea
06-17-2002, 11:36 AM
haha, Ed the Sock. I've seen that show once or twice it was kinda funny

Eomer
06-17-2002, 12:02 PM
It's great when he does his rants, because not only are they laugh your ass off funny, they also generally make at least a few very very good points. He did one on the Catholic Church's refusal to support birth control or contraceptives, and it was both hilarious and informing.

His stuff at Woodstock was great too. When he was trying to borrow money from other reporters there to get pizza was great: "Whatever happened to fraternity, asshole?"

Syana
06-17-2002, 12:14 PM
Is this some kind of "survival of the fittest" thing?

I'm sure the 5 males will kill each other until there is only one left standing.

uh huh.

Khael
06-17-2002, 12:19 PM
You think so highly about yourself Syana? :)

Vinilaa
06-17-2002, 01:47 PM
I think 5 women are more likely to kill each other in that situation than 5 men are...sad as that may be.

Terenae
06-17-2002, 03:23 PM
1. Hugh Jackman
2. Ewan MacGregor
3. Brad Pitt
4. John Mayer
5. Raine Maida !!!

BurnemWizfyre
06-17-2002, 04:35 PM
Hot damn, Mr. Menagh...i made someone list /roar!

Abyori
06-18-2002, 12:41 PM
shhh INSIDE point. :p