PDA

View Full Version : Grats Hoss on Emp.

Wrait
06-20-2002, 10:14 PM
Grats on another server first.looking forward to the screen shots ;-P

Artie Jones
06-21-2002, 04:46 AM
yeah nice win for HOSS...Grats..and nice dig on your homepage to ML...seriously guys are you so unoriginal that you must resort to "Shik" post in an attempt to be funny...(Shik was better at it IMO...)

ML has tried the AOW twice that I know of...once with you all breathing down our necks the second time with 150 odd people in zone...If I recall it took HOSS 5 attempts to kill the AOW...so how bout a bit of good sportsmanship before mouthing off and just be happy for yourselves and your achievements.

Ryde or Die frnds~

Artie Jones
Mythic Legion

Storme
06-21-2002, 04:50 AM
Hey! I come back after being out for a year and everyone is using my poor druid's name in vain!

What is this with the Ryde or die crap? Ryde came over with the original Druzzil split, just in case anyone thinks I picked up the name from somewhere else.

She's not quite as old as Storme (who is from shortly after EQ started) but she's almost that old.

Bloodpool
06-21-2002, 05:07 AM
very cool. grats hoss

Teutebod
06-21-2002, 05:23 AM
once with you all breathing down our necks

The reason to this could be because you guys seems to refuse to take a few pratice runs on the Idol unslowed, and that way can see how far (or close) you are from actually killing AoW, the day you kill the Idol unslowed you should be close to killing AoW, at least have a good chance of not wasting the spawn.
But instead ML decides to trigger AoW and since you guys dont have much xp with him you will most likely fail, and therefore forces us to show up in zone and kill him before he poofs, since we dont wanna see good loot just go to waste just because ML felt like spawning AoW.

If now you you guys was doing the idol unslowed, we would know you actually had a chance to kill him if you should happen to trigger him some day. Then we wouldnt be sitting in the zone waiting 2 hours on you guys to get done so we can clean up, since he will prolly die to ML. Or he wont be triggered at all that night and we can go kill the day after. No loot lost for anyone.

/teute

Mareth
06-21-2002, 06:40 AM
Grats Hoss!
Awesome Job!

vegu
06-21-2002, 06:45 AM
Artie you can blame it on your great leadership and how they handled the situation with aow that this was posted most likely.

"wow lets train aow to the dead end so hoss has to pull him over us, and then lets petition the puller"

funny thing was lag wasnt a problem when we killed him while you had 60 people in the zone as well after we gave you 2 hours to a) kill idol b) get an aow attempt in. We could have easily have avoided waiting 2 hours and just kill them right away, you know as well as me that the gms couldnt have done anything about it.
tell me if i am mistaken, that sounds like sportsmanship, and i wouldnt call it breathing down your neck since we waited til 15 minutes before avatar of war depop to pull him, simply to avoid him to rot. So you had 45 minutes of time to engage him, some guilds manage to do it twice in that time if they fail once.

Actually i found it funny that you are going off on sportsmanship since many people in hoss kinda felt fucked over after they waited 2 hours for you guys, and then get the puller petitioned for training you while pulling aow, after you guys intentionally pulled him to the dead end and leaving us with no other way than pulling him over the corpses of your failed attempt.

zagzal
06-21-2002, 06:45 AM
gratz

Grimthorn
06-21-2002, 06:46 AM
C'mon Artie, you know better than that.

You can't kill anything if someone else is in zone watching you? or , God forbid, prepping to kill him if/when you fail? Why did ML rush to the Dain spawn when Vinidication was there prepping already? Why did ML rush to NToV to kill Aaryonar when Hoss was there starting on the back 5?

I ain't buying this whole "We could have killed him if you guys weren't there" bullshit. We prepped WELL away from you guys and made a HELL of an effort to stay out of your way for your attempt.

I suppose I could mention that when it looked like you were going to lose to AoW, someone trained him to a spot where we would have to pull past you in order to kill him ourselves. THEN that same someone petitioned when we did just that. "Hoss trained us with AoW! WAAAAAH" (After talking with a few ML friends of mine, I know that even most of ML's members thought that it was a "shitty thing to do")

Sounds like a sore loser to me.

-Grim

Sachiiel
06-21-2002, 06:59 AM
go back to your yelinak, dain and tormax farmage dicknode.

Quintall_ML
06-21-2002, 07:01 AM
Just to set that record straight Grim, the AoW was pulled off to be in a position where he could be re-engaged, not so he could be trained through the recovery.

And no one petitioned the GM because your puller (/wave Trazz) pulled him through it, he was already there and witnessed it.

Grats on the Emperor folks, shame you have to ruin the class act of the kill with grief, but it's yer page.

Adios.

Dharrk
06-21-2002, 07:02 AM
resort to "Shik" post

If an offensive comment is labeled a "Shik" post, then I find your calling our news post offensive, thus making your comment that you posted a "Shik" post. Your "Shik" post didn't even contain any humor.

I think our post was pretty harmless in itself. We didn't mention the guild that was pictured, without the ooc from Auedaar, it'd be tough to tell if that was a failure from us or any other guild.

Thank you all for the congratzing. :) Was a fun fight.

dasheva
06-21-2002, 07:04 AM
woot another flame war, never been in on one so ill give it a go.

go sploit another yelinak!!

how was that?

joking aside, nice kill)

Dasheva

Maegwin
06-21-2002, 07:06 AM
Congratulations on the Emperor kill Hoss. Quite the shocking news late last night!

You are now part of what, 4-5 guilds who can kill Emp? Thats something to be quite proud of.

Dharrk
06-21-2002, 07:07 AM
#11 :)

vegu
06-21-2002, 07:08 AM
Thats bullshit quintall and you know it hehe
but what else can you expect from ML leadership =)

Sachiiel
06-21-2002, 07:12 AM
just lots and lots of loot for the officers vegu

Grimthorn
06-21-2002, 07:18 AM
Funny, I double checked and I don't see ML mentioned ANYWHERE on the front page.

And as for Quint's "We pulled it aside so we could re-engage"

I hope you don't expect anyone with a braincell to fall for that. That's THREE TIMES that ML's officers have insulted me for no reason.

-Grim

Yendii
06-21-2002, 07:26 AM
Grats OMG, I can't believe I missed it!

waright
06-21-2002, 07:28 AM
If memery serv Hoss pulled the AoW about 5 minutes before it was due to depop... what is this crap about a second atempt? when Hoss pulled AoW ML had 12 to 24 ppl in zone. You waited WAAAAY to long to even have a hope for a 2nd atempt.

Either ML is totaly stupid for waiting so long to attemp AoW after he spawned then expecting to get a 2nd attempt OR you are just lying about your intentions... you pick witch one you want to put yourself in ML

Waright
A life without song, drones on...

Sows McBuff
06-21-2002, 07:31 AM
grats serverf..err hoss on killing emperor

Gryfalia
06-21-2002, 07:35 AM
The REAL question is...

How do you get SO many pictures of Steve Irwin?

Grats!

Gryfalia

Rhedd
06-21-2002, 07:37 AM
Steve Irwin is Hoss's mascot

Calthorn
06-21-2002, 07:37 AM
Grats Hoss, was an honor to be there to see him die.

*Neener @ Yendii* :p

Zobb
06-21-2002, 07:58 AM
WTG Hoss!!!!!

Well deserved after all that time Ssra.

Go forth and be Uber

Quintall_ML
06-21-2002, 08:12 AM
Yes it was for a re-engage. Unfortunately, we had issues with clerics getting eaten coming in to start the ressing.

Vegar says 60 ML are there during Hoss's kill, then Waright says 12-24. Which is it? (12-24 sounds about right, the folks that either surived the pull through or were ressed right after)

Grim, sorry you don't believe me man, I was the one in contact with the GM (gasp, someone admits they were speaking to a GM, omg, the world is ending!).

Seriously though, to get the thread back on track, grats on the Emperor kill. There's no need to go around griefing people when you should be basking in the glow of an excellent achievement.

Amberel
06-21-2002, 08:26 AM
Was absolutely awesome to finally kill that snake.. I feel sorry for all our guildies/guests that couldn't make it!

Drakky
06-21-2002, 08:33 AM
Uh huh...

Hmm, do you realize that one day we could have pulled Idol, and killed AoW with in 5-10 minutes? Do you realize we gave you like a damn hour to engage? Yeah, that's right. We were being nice to ML then they go backstabbing us and petitions us for some bullshit, I don't even remember what for.

Oh!!! Wait!! I know!! We must have trained you right!?! I mean, naaa ya didn't know we were there ready to take AoW if you lost, noooooooo. Oh Hi I'm ML, I guess I'll just train AoW down the hall so they are forced to train us if they want AoW. WWWWOOWWWY I'M SO SMART!

Give me a Fucking break.

Quintall_ML
06-21-2002, 08:40 AM
Being nice would have been not coming to the zone when we first let Andaas know (there were about 12 Hoss there at the time), not bringing 70 people to the zone and jumping the population in it to over 170 (139 of which were Hoss and ML), and creating the lag we all know would occur.

Being nice would have been coming back two days later instead, after the patch, rather than *must have it NOW* and creating more strain than was necessary for the people working to engage their first time.

Being nice would be moving on from it and basking in the glory of your Emperor kill, rather than adding a bunch of really childish, and yes, even Shikish, grief to the news of the kill. Heck, that's not just being nice, that's having some class.

Again, grats on the kill.

Trazz
06-21-2002, 08:43 AM
Was a nice pull..

Dharrk
06-21-2002, 08:43 AM
If your offended seriously by the new post, I'd suggest that you take a step back from the game for awhile. I'd suggest the same if you think we were blatently trying to knock you or just using you to make the news funny. If we were trying to be derogatory towards you, I'm sure we'd have worse things put there.

Drakky
06-21-2002, 08:44 AM
I think you should be thanking us we didn't take AoW right away when we could have. Instead you go petitioning us for it, which is pretty screwed up.

I normally don't go bashing guilds like this, but that day pissed me off pretty bad. Bottom line is we could have taken the AoW and we were fine with ML having their attempts. We sat there for an hour waiting. That's being nice if you ask me. We were there so it wouldn't ROT.

Thanks for grats.

waright
06-21-2002, 08:47 AM
With your stupid 60 or 12-24 comment, those where 2 different instances.. anyways we have killed AoW with 60 other people (He did not say ML) in the zone, and when we pulled the AoW after your FUBAR'd CR you did have like 12 to 24 people in the zone (I assume some of them where at zoneline) Please think before you post.

Edit: By the time AoW hit the dirt ML may have had 60 ppl in the zone, I did not check. I think we have killed the AoW with 150ppl in the zone and I dont remember we flaming malla or IG or whoever for deciding to kill tormax, or statue or whyever they were there cause they created "lag"

Coritani
06-21-2002, 08:48 AM
Nice kill guys :).

Looking forward to what you find lurking in VT.

Steve

Sirensa
06-21-2002, 08:57 AM
Grats Hosslings!!

*flames Quintall for old time's sake*

Grimthorn
06-21-2002, 08:58 AM
Quint, you're holding the sharp end of the stick on this one.

Thank you for your congratulations on the Emperor kill. Hopefully, we will be able to offer you the same congratulations when you kill AoW. However, I am distressed that you consider the newspost on our frontpage as an attack or a joke at the expense of ML. ML was not mentioned anywhere in the post, and the comparison could have applied to a number of guilds. The difference between killing a mob successfully and getting wiped out.

We've certainly wiped out on AoW before, ourselves, so ML is HARDLY unique in that respect.

-Grim

corellan
06-21-2002, 09:17 AM
Grats on kill, wish I could have been there! At least I got Calthorn's play-by-play... /rude Calthorn

Corellan

Ziani
06-21-2002, 09:19 AM
Very big grats Hoss on Emp kill.

ahh, seeing threads like these actually makes me miss good old Dro.

BurnemWizfyre
06-21-2002, 09:22 AM
you wanna complain about people breathing down youre necks, not 1 person was over on youre side when fighting AoW. Can you say the same about ANY Hoss kill on AoW that there was no ML watching?? Dont bitch about something youre guild practices, if you want strats refer back to safehouse (grats on tunare) and stop watching us kill mobs.

Nesuril
06-21-2002, 09:44 AM
Mythic Legion can post here all it wants about how much the post is like "Shik" and how untasteful it was. Doesn't change the fact that you guys were owned as bad as Emperor. If this pisses you off. Good. Because now you know how bad we feel when you petition us and whine and bitch like infantile children. Cut the shit guys and I think you'd find Hoss more than willing to do the same. Its about respect. You want some from us, then give some to start with. I don't think this is even about competition among our guilds anymore, because while ML is capable of doing many of the things, I think this Emperor kill moved us to the "next level" and we already were on the "AoW/Tunare/HP/AL" Level. So uh..yah..

Trazz
06-21-2002, 09:52 AM
Thats gotta sting... Yes sir, may I have another sir, and this time put some staaaank on it!.

Wrait
06-21-2002, 10:00 AM
ACK !! why so hijack ma post. imho the whole AoW thing is over let it go.

Dharrk
06-21-2002, 10:04 AM
We didn't hijack your post sir. :) thx for the gratz again

Maelikki
06-21-2002, 10:34 AM
of course am gonna hijack
new pl thread !!!!!
gratz peeps on kill btw even if its prolly a fake again (wth is andies corpse ? )

Talas_DruzzilRo
06-21-2002, 11:20 AM
Congrats on emp kill. Wanted clear up something real fast, tho...

"if you want strats refer back to safehouse (grats on tunare)"

That was my personal post. I had only been in ML for about two to three weeks when I asked for other people's ideas. I didn't use them to say, "Hey, this guild did this and worked, let's do that." Instead, I used it to gauge against my own opinion of how I would have organized it. All three were very similar in execution, but not exact.

I personally don't like doing the same thing twice. I would find it much more enjoyable to impliment my own idea first, succeed, and then try someone else's idea. Approaching a problem from all angles, makes the outcome much more pleasurable. For instance, someone told me that they fought Tunare with a shadownight as the main tank, and then gave their reasoning as to why. This idea seemed much more unique than some of the others. In my little world, I would have killed Tunare my way, and then tried it with a shadownight as the main tank to explore that option.

You're welcome to flame me for asking for suggestions on a Tunare strategy, but don't blame Mythic Legion. None of them even saw my post until the next morning, and I don't believe I got any replies (other than guild hate) until the next morning also.

"CRIKES" - the croc hunter was a good addition :)

Zoott Landerr
06-21-2002, 11:26 AM
Woot WTG guys on EMP KILL!

Qutte
06-21-2002, 12:23 PM
Thanks hoss for the help on KEY and not letting me die first time on emp raid AHAHA =D !!!

in the famous words of donkey from shrek. "lets do that again !"

Rhedd
06-21-2002, 12:37 PM
Thatll do donkey.. Thatll do =)

Trazz
06-21-2002, 02:49 PM
You're welcome to flame me for asking for suggestions on a Tunare strategy, but don't blame Mythic Legion. None of them even saw my post until the next morning, and I don't believe I got any replies (other than guild hate) until the next morning also.

Coquetry
06-21-2002, 04:54 PM
Grtz on the kill~

dasheva
06-21-2002, 05:49 PM
wow people sure act here in a way i would never have thought. so easy to yell when theres no face to put with the person you are yelling at.

Dasheva

Lets all get along! woot!

sendain
06-21-2002, 08:43 PM
wOOT #1

Raja
06-22-2002, 01:42 AM
HOSS =
| | | |> (O_o)
Rock face :D

Also Dharrk is fat, and Burnem is a pyromaniac. :/

Sourn
06-22-2002, 04:31 AM
WTG

Congratulations on the Emp.

Monsta
06-24-2002, 08:19 AM
I see there's no change on DRO, glad i left when i had the chance:rolleyes: Grats on Emp

Twong
06-24-2002, 01:24 PM
whats the emp?

:D

Vinilaa
06-24-2002, 01:38 PM
He's an uber boss snake, Twing :p

Rhedd
06-24-2002, 01:52 PM
Hes my ubar snake =o=o

*runs into a corner before Vini thwaps him*

Selenajra
06-24-2002, 04:07 PM
He's a dead snake too, makes perfect sense doesn't it rhedd.

Rhedd
06-25-2002, 09:01 AM
I don't plevel =\

Wyvern
06-25-2002, 05:37 PM
Wow, if this was called the interguild relations board, it would be just like old times!

what is this emproererer you speak of

Trazz
06-25-2002, 09:08 PM
Heya.. Long time no see Wurm!

Deadsouls
06-26-2002, 06:48 AM
hehehehehehehehehehehhehehe

Wtf I thought ML was dead? It is good to know that the biggest joke on druzzil ro still exists :D. They were and still are so much fun to make fun of~ on SH we still crack our little jokes about MLs big zerg fest O_o. I miss the good old days~

anyways dont take anything I say too personal hehehehehe im mainly just having fun. BACK TO PAYING 40 BUCKS A MONTH FOR THE SAME THING I GET ON ANY OTHER SERVER UNLESS YOU COUNT THE FREE GM ANUL RAPAGE WITHOUT LUBRICATION THAT THEY PROVIDE US HEHEHEHHEHEHE

btw, sup vanuiil, teute, stabbie(shyft, miss you man!), zerixia(wtf need my gnome cookies), Selenajra and my long lost friend Trazz( i still hate you hehehehe =o
and any other old school vindi who still play~

Monsta
06-26-2002, 08:26 AM
Haha, Good one DS.

Kryai
06-26-2002, 08:30 AM
congrats on emp jsut want to say hi to all the peeps back here selen, mintin you bitz! glad ya playing again, van rixi teute

also not shocked to see ML in perpetual 2nd place, quint your computer still powerful enough to not lag on raids =o

i shall have to go back and fight for the right to even engage our own emperor thx rotation~ btw ds you paying for this month right? i send the bill to you :confused:

Inizen
06-26-2002, 10:19 AM
ds forgot me :(

Rhedd
06-26-2002, 10:34 AM
we all try to forget you ini =o

Grimthorn
06-26-2002, 10:42 AM
also not shocked to see ML in perpetual 2nd place

2nd? There are quite a few guilds out there who would think that 2nd is a bit high for ML these days. Nothing personal on ML, but there are a few quilds who are capable of clearing NToV now.
(NI, ML, Phank, Mortification, Virulence, maybe even Pravus Mortis, they have the nubmers by now to do it...)

Just my perspective on it, but there's Hoss, and there's everyone else. I don't think you'll see any other D-Ro guilds in VT anytime soon, and I can't think of any guilds who seriously compete with us for spawns.

I've seen a few different guilds make trips into Ssra, so maybe there will be some competition soon. Who knows?

-Grim

Inizen
06-26-2002, 11:11 AM
no dorf lub, boohoo

Vanuiil
06-26-2002, 11:24 AM
nah, second is where they stand. hoss, ml, NI (in that order, 1st 2nd 3rd) are the only guilds worth mentioning atm. although i wouldnt be surprised to see a swapping of 2nd and 3rd not too long from now.

Rhedd
06-26-2002, 11:27 AM
IMO if you can't kill aow.... your really not worth mentioning =p

Eomer
06-26-2002, 11:56 AM
What if you can't kill AoW but have a 12 inch schlong? I would think that's worth mentioning!

Vanuiil
06-26-2002, 12:22 PM
i didnt say it, the dorf did!

Grimthorn
06-26-2002, 12:23 PM
Then you'd be "2nd" to those of us who CAN kill AoW and have a 12 inch schlong.

Viva la Dorf...

-Grim

Deadsouls
06-26-2002, 03:30 PM
hi inizen didnt forget you =o...well ya actually I did forget you hehehe! Anyways thats why I said sup to any other old school vindi as well =o

and wtf kryai, its your turn you hoe.../sigh...anyways, like have fun and stuff and like get uber gear to like kill even ubererer mobs to like get even better more gear like to kill other like stuff that will you know be in was it pop to like kill even harer more stuff oops did i spell harder wrong well like to kill the stuff that you get to kill in the pop with the new content like there is supposed to be for like new guilds I know you can like do it because it you can kill and good luck.

Trazz
06-26-2002, 03:45 PM
and my long lost friend Trazz( i still hate you hehehehe =o

Dun hate me cuz I'm sexy! GD leezard!

I hated the ML Trazz too. He is dead!

Wyvern
06-26-2002, 04:08 PM
selenajra.. i still have your SoD rotting on wyvern.. but my account is inactive

never ebay!

whatever floats your boat eh

Zarxen
06-26-2002, 06:02 PM
DEADSOULS /bonk. Your supposed to be raiding the ladies panties, not ntov. It's summertime =p

Dharrk
06-26-2002, 07:34 PM
wtf dont mention me deadsouls!

Deadsouls
06-26-2002, 10:31 PM
hehe hi dharrk, how is llain =o

trazz, that is good to hear, you have come far in your training young padewan, I sense you becoming the strongest Grandmaster of them all.

Selenajra
06-26-2002, 10:44 PM
Hey DS, hear you're having fun on Legends, keep it real man.

Zerixia
06-26-2002, 11:34 PM
I havent made cookies any more DS, i'm a 250 smith now *Shiver* BTW you and Riccee are still cute purses and belts to me. but then again thats how i feel about all Iksar:)

Shyft
06-27-2002, 04:27 PM
hey deadsouls~!~@#^%$# &^ my mentor! and the mentor of many

man you need to stop getting so uber, you are making me look like a complete piece of shit! grats on the new stuff since I left

i'm up to 3624hp now and havent got an uber piece of gear since i left TR! I finally got hammered golden hoop thanks to your leet sploit techniques (thx tootiebod for sploiting with me!) and those semi-kickass shoulders with 55hp for my ghetto self, and i'm a lot better puller and stuff!

oh yeah, i tried to get spirit wracked cord too but fuggen drusilla didnt drop urn 3 times in a row, then a patch screwed up my timing and i could never find her up, so i said screw it and started exping hardcore in chardok. 50 aa now =/

i still miss TR somewhat and all the friends i left behind, i don't know why exactly i left, i feel like a foreigner on druzzil now.

anyways, hrm...i suck with these things, latah and cya around

Selenajra
06-28-2002, 10:52 AM
You still have that thing wyvern? I'd given up for lost and put on A_stormhammer_twink_528. You on SH now? Don't see you on TR's members list... or did you quit EQ? Ah well, if you ever reactive/transfer back, send me a tell or something.

Deadsouls
06-28-2002, 11:54 PM
cool to see you are getting gear you wanted bro, hopefully you get drusella hehe, I have heard she can be a huge ass pain but I fortunately got lucky with the urn on my first kill :). It does indeed suck you left TR man, when I found out you left I was real sad :(. You were one of the coolest guys Ive ever known, I really hope you find what you are looking for in Hoss at least ;-).

P.S Wtf is up with the comment on the news page that comments about going to stormhammer and getting power sources from a guild that can actually kill emp rofl. That was rather interesting hehehe. Just a joke Im sure =o

Elidroth
06-29-2002, 12:36 AM
Sort of a joke.. Sort of not.. Heard it from a couple reliable sources that there are members of another guild here on Druzzil who are transferring to Stormhammer in hopes of buying power sources.

It's not a slam on you guys at all.. In fact.. I've been told by several people in TR that you guys destroy the extras and that this sort of bullshit would NEVER happen..

BTW.. Grats on the Emp as well.. hell of a fun fight here as I'm sure it is for you guys..

Elid

Grimthorn
06-29-2002, 06:54 AM
Could you IMAGINE the crying that would happen if that "certain guild" did manage to buy enough power sources on SH to take their entire guild to VT on Druzzil? Of course, they'd have to buy several backpacks full of them, but that's another matter.

(Don't get your panties in a wad, ML, I'm joking around.)

-Grim

Deadsouls
06-30-2002, 01:42 AM
That Elidroth is true, Emperor is one hell of a fight, never gets old hehe...VT on the other hand .... :-( ....its sleepers 2.0 heh, reeeeaaaallly boring, then again we havent got too far in it yet so Im hoping that it gets at least a TAD bit more exciting hehe.

Hmmm as far as any guild wishing to buy power sources on SH...LOL good luck, and thx for wasting the time to come to SH and ask....although if you wait about 2 months for this lil guild called Leviathan to kill the emp...Im sure Krurk will sell you some power sources for some cash (real life cash too :P).

Take it easy hosslings, and TRY to have fun in VT if you can...pretend its alice in wonder land or something, I dunno whatever works for you~

Once again dont get offended by anything I say, im only 99.99999% serious, I mean COME ON!!!!!

Wrait
07-06-2002, 09:46 PM
Deadsouls is my Bish that is all...

Lonskils
01-02-2008, 07:08 AM
ah god times

Nexten
01-03-2008, 11:44 AM
wow dead thread brought back to life