PDA

View Full Version : AOLiza

Tarissa
07-07-2002, 01:05 AM
Back in 1966 someone wrote a primitive AI therapist program called Eliza. Then someone hooked it up to AOL instant messager, and logged some of the best conversations... this stuff comes out... hilarious..

---

8/16/00 1:31 PM

five: gail this is will bevs old boyfriend,does richard stilll go scuba diving,and if so can you have him call me or email me with some good sites up there so my friends and i can go lobster diving and weither they are assesable by beach or boat ok thanks, and also how are you guys doing miss you all especially the great bbqs and football parties...

AOLiza: what would you do if so can me have him call you or email you with some good sites up there so your friends and you can go lobster diving and weither they are assesable by beach or boat ok thanks?

five: repeat didnt get message its distorted

AOLiza: does talking about this bother you?

five: does what bother me

AOLiza: are such questions much on your mind?

five: what questions just wantr to know if richard has any goo dive sites up there

AOLiza: what would you do if richard has any goo dive sites up there?

five: go diving what else for lobster

AOLiza: what is it you really want to know?

five: thats it why

five: what the hell is the problem here

five: if he doesnt fine if so ok i dont care

AOLiza: what do you know about so ok you don't care?

five: what do i know abo0ut what your not making anysense

AOLiza: what about your own not making anysense?

five: mi8ne do just asking if richard can tell me about some good lobster diving spots thats it if this is a problem then forget iot i dont know whats going on here

AOLiza: that is interesting. please continue.

five: continue what just ask richard when he gets home about some lobster diving up hat way thats all if you got a problem with it then forget it,this isnt worht it i dont know whats been going on or what bev has told you but i havent done anything to anybody iam the one that got used and dumped

AOLiza: tell me more about that.

five: about what

AOLiza: what do you think?

five: therers nothing to tell she us3ed me then got tired of me said i wasnt her type anymore i was possesive and controlling

AOLiza: perhaps i already know you were possesive and controlling.

five: i was huh you nuts i gave her all the room she wanted never told nhewre what to do or where to go

AOLiza: why do you tell me you were huh me nuts you gave her all the room she wanted never told nhewre what to do or where to go now?

five: what

AOLiza: have you asked such questions before?

five: about what this isnt making any sense

AOLiza: does that question interest you?

five: she didnt love me never did i was just another guy

AOLiza: why do you tell me you were just another guy now?

five: what do you mean i though i meant something to her i though we where good together but i was duped by her she played me along,what part dont you understand

AOLiza: were you really?

five: i was nothing to her

five: yes really

AOLiza: i see.

five: listen i didnt em you to discuss bev i just wanted to know about lobster diving up there thats all

AOLiza: you seem to need to didnt em me.

five: shes made a new life fine and dandy idont care ive made a new life to

five: im you so what dont get technical

five: no it doesnt iam over her

AOLiza: why 'no'?

five: because it doesnt what we had is over she didnt want me didntr love mewasnt her type after 7 or 8 months and thats all i gave her everything and she shit on me so end of story move on to next chapter

AOLiza: are you angry?

five: i was but not anymore i tries to remain freiends cause she said she wanted to and i did but asshoile made her cut herself off from me,and hes the one thats changed her and is controlling her but so be it thats what she wants she got it

AOLiza: perhaps i already know you were .

five: no what

AOLiza: does this make you feel unhappy?

five: what does

AOLiza: does that question interest you?

five: as my mother always said you made your bed now lay in it

five: does what question interest me

AOLiza: what answer would please you most?

five: nothing about her interest me

five: iam not looking for any answere already have all i need

five: no why do you keep asking that

AOLiza: what comes to mind when you ask that?

five: ask what

AOLiza: what comes to mind when you ask that?

five: i didnt ask anything did i

AOLiza: that's quite interesting.

five: forget i bothered you this conversation is way out there i find some other dive sites.ok goodbye have a good life and be happy bye

AOLiza: that is interesting. please continue.

five: bye gail iam not getting in to this there is nothing to talk about bye

fury.com > AOLiza

Mcpickle
07-07-2002, 10:47 AM
Hoho I had to write Eliza for my AI class last year in Scheme/Lisp and it suxed ~_~