PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody I know. Hi I'm Beja for those who don't =)

Beja
08-02-2001, 01:45 AM
I tell a story, as old as time itself.

A long long time ago my guild Imperial Guards disbanded, I was 54 at that time. After a couple weeks of hoping IG would reform, it seemed clear to me that it wasn't.

Those two weeks were one of my most miserable experiances in Everquest. During those two weeks I was doing a half-ass effort and seeing what options were open to me. I investigated Hoss, but I wasn't willing to put the effort into attempting to join you guys at that time, even tho many friends from IG went there.

I was soon recruiting by Seekers. I remained in Seekers untill the Vindication split, and returned to my reformed IG - I was 57 at that time. IG had been focusing alot on leveling so when I returned I quickly(not that quickly=p) leveled to 60. Being 60, I became very bored because of a combination between high play time + at most 3 raids per week.

So I left IG, and rejoined Seekers. I remained in Seekers untill it disbanded.

Being very tired of all the drama, and being guildless for about two weeks now. I'm really want to join my old friends, and to be in a stable enviroment.

I've already talked to Andaas about joining. He says I need to join in on some guild raids; and that is exactly what I plan on doing. This post was just for people to get to know me a little better, and to announce that I'm working towards joining Hoss.

:)

Sachiiel
08-02-2001, 02:11 AM
Hi there~

Lronius de la Mancha
08-02-2001, 03:27 PM
Greetings and Salutations

Maelikki
08-02-2001, 03:48 PM
Oi
here is some advice for j00 :
Tarissa is VILE dont trust her
Rhedd is vile dont trust him
Drakky is vile dont trust him
Lronius is vile dont trust him
Famor is vile dont trust him
Barlo is vile dont trust him
Sirensa is vile dont trust her
Amberel is vile dont trust her
Rika is vile dont trust her
Kenthia is vile dont trust her

lot more of no trust ppl so be careful
dont ask succubus to feed ya since she is dorf's official feeder and we dont want him slimmer for pulting issues

Rhedd
08-02-2001, 05:07 PM
Cool I made the vile list!

Maelikki
08-02-2001, 05:19 PM
editted so ur not head of anything :)

Tarissa
08-02-2001, 09:09 PM
i can't sexu^^ like sachu^^ but sexu^^ k sachu?^_^

Amberel
08-02-2001, 11:20 PM
sniff

Beja
08-03-2001, 12:21 AM
I looked at your roster, just a few people that I know:

Hi,

Sirensa - Helped me get my epic, gave me king note.

Rhedd - Rezed me a couple times when I was only level 30 =)

Andaas - Know you b/c your an officer; I talked to you a couple times about joining Hoss on raids and eventually joining Hoss.

Phantasym - We've grouped together several times, remember you waiting at sebilis zone in for hours looking for king group =)

Nesuril - Hi... I can't remember where I met you from, sol b comes to mind =)

Aquariiuus - Gnomie?

Zyklan - From my old IG guild, btw wake up zyklan =pp /rude

Succubbus - Hiya Ladies :cool:

Thunderclap - Hiya Ladies :cool:

Tarissa - From IG, Remember the good old times? :)

Vegar - From IG, /plead :)

And then there are the people's names that just sound familiar to me. Perhaps you gave me a port or rez, whatever it was, I get a happy feeling when thinking of these names. But do not really know the person. =)

Hiya,

Fizbain
Poppabup
Orrlaar
Kurbi
Forty
Drakky
Guntak
Siff
Amuel
Montaro
Torrid

Good times

Amuel Daemon
08-05-2001, 02:45 AM
Heya Beja!! Res and buff me please

Torrid
08-05-2001, 06:22 AM
Cinder made me famous. Perhaps you know me from that

Succubbus
08-06-2001, 02:55 AM
Heya Beja, i remember all the great times we had in seb together LOL, i actually remember we ended up in the same pickup group togther like 7 days in a row, lol. /HUG

vegu
08-06-2001, 06:06 AM
heya beja ^^