PDA

View Full Version : Request for Ragefire Assistance

Andaas
08-02-2001, 02:40 PM
Seekers have another cleric camping Ragefire now.

I would like to ask that we gather some people together of all the IGB guilds to make a show of force and push them out of the spawn. Not sure what else we can do over this at this time.

Andaas
08-02-2001, 03:03 PM
I believe this has been handled in-game. Will confirm later.

Selice-ML
08-02-2001, 03:07 PM
Keep us posted, Andaas.

Enki_VE
08-02-2001, 03:07 PM
There is a pickup Naggy raid happening tonight FYI. As such, probably a good time (once it is over and Naggy is dead) to bind some characters there for anyone who hasn't already. VE has characters bound there and will do our part on the Ragefire watch.

As soon as Ragefire actually pops please tell a VE officer (or member and they will relay) and we will try to get members there to help before Seekers steal the kill.

Alestair-CN
08-03-2001, 07:05 AM
I've made a post on our board. I have asked that our members remain off anon and role for the time being. When Rage pops just send a tell to ANY CN member and they will relay it to the guild. I have requested they treat this just like if we were up for Rage and mobilize immediately to SolB to assist and help prevent it from being stonlen.

Sirensa
08-03-2001, 11:30 AM
Rage has had a habit in the past of popping about 4 hours after Nag is dead, so let's keep that in mind =D

On a side note - Ffeyde said that new seekers would be willing to work with rotations - told him to get an acct here - soo we'll see what happens.

Ubar
08-03-2001, 11:41 AM
Thats very good news.