07-22-2002, 10:26 AM
haha

Eomer
07-22-2002, 10:37 AM
The fucking guildname made me fall outta my chair :/

Vestax
07-22-2002, 10:51 AM
Defawk!!! :eek: i want that guild name!

As for the name "happyhardcore raver"... Make it "hardhouse Raver" Shave his head and Drop the kilt... and you basically got me! :D

hence the name... Vestax :D
www.vestax.com

Lexoon
07-22-2002, 11:08 AM
What the fuck Vestax, that's a girl :|

Abyori
07-22-2002, 11:34 AM
ah nm. ^ ^

Vestax
07-22-2002, 01:05 PM
Yea lex :D , Didnt you know im really a hawt chick in RL?:rolleyes:

Lexoon
07-22-2002, 01:26 PM
but you're a bald hot chick, they don't exist :\

Nalas
07-22-2002, 01:54 PM
haha :p

Zappo
07-23-2002, 01:50 AM
rofl

Lronius de la Mancha
07-23-2002, 10:54 PM
fuck sach taking credit for my shit. Damn azn's. At least say who made that!

I was bored and made that guildname and character. Had DAoC glowing weapons for her to wield. Those were my glowsticks =)

As far as hardhouse, I'm much more of a happyhardcore person. Hardhouse is fun, but it's no where near the speed of happyhardcore. Which is what I groove to =)

Sachiiel
07-23-2002, 11:28 PM
milk me?

Lronius de la Mancha
07-25-2002, 11:04 AM
<i>*gives Sachu 6 tits of camel loving*</i>

Vestax
07-25-2002, 02:08 PM
Someone make me a ogre wiff glow sticks Sig :(

pleeeb? :p

Tilea
07-26-2002, 06:46 AM
What the hell is a glow stick anyways?

Vinilaa
07-26-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Tilea

They're these plastic sticks filled with glow-in-the-dark fluid that parents used to give out on Halloween so that kids would be more visible (and therefore safer) while walking around after dark...

Nowadays they are toys that people play with at raves.

Tilea
07-26-2002, 08:37 AM
Hmmmm... I remember there was a really brief, lame ass trend at the local clubs, people walking around with little neon sticks in their mouths. It never caught on due to the sheer stupidity of walking around with something in your mouth that you can swallow and choke on, especially while getting drunk...

is that what you mean? :)

Vinilaa
07-26-2002, 09:06 AM
Hmmmm... I remember there was a really brief, lame ass trend at the local clubs, people walking around with little neon sticks in their mouths. It never caught on due to the sheer stupidity of walking around with something in your mouth that you can swallow and choke on, especially while getting drunk...

is that what you mean? :)

Yep. Those are one and the same. Now, I believe, there are even glow in the dark pacifiers that they call "glow dummies" but no matter what you want to call them, they still resemble glow in the dark pacifiers in shape and function...

Obviously, Freud would contend that this trend would indicate that these individuals were unable to progress beyond the oral stage of development. :p

Tilea
07-26-2002, 09:17 AM
Heh... well I've seen seen a lot of trends come and go during the few years I've been going to clubs, and that "glowstick" one was by far the lamest. It never really took hold in any clubs except the ones frequented by the under aged, fake ID'ers (which in Canada puts them in the 15-18 range). Not that I have anything against using fake id's to get into clubs underaged, I did it myself too.

LOL.. that reminds me... I used my fake ID when I was 17, used it for almost 2 years. And then ONE week before my 19th birthday when I would have become legal, I got busted by the bouncers and they took it away from me.

Eomer
07-26-2002, 10:37 AM
Most of the bars around here were always pretty lax on IDing people. Mostly the pub type ones were like that, the dance clubs etc ID you if you are 55, but I have been going to pubs since I was 16, never needed an ID. A lot of liquor stores used to be like that too, although they have started to really crack down on it. But 5 years ago, if you drove a car and looked reasonably old, they wouldn't bother IDing.

As far as glow sticks, I haven't seen them at bars/clubs at all, but then again, I avoid dance clubs like the plague. What I DO find fucking annoying are those little necklaces/belts/earrings/tooth things that strobe. They were selling them at Stage 13 (music festival a few weeks back), and every jackass seemed to have one. I couldn't even talk to people with them, I would walk up and start talking, and then their stupid fucking mini-strobe light would distract the shit out of me. And it was a rock festival. Although in the camp ground someone brought a 2.5 ton truck loaded with stereo equipment, and another one ton with a welding rig on the back to power it all. It wasn't annoying at all! :rolleyes:

Tilea
07-26-2002, 10:52 AM
I'm a clubber, not a pubber :p

Vestax
07-26-2002, 01:47 PM
I'm a clubber, not a pubber :p

Hahaha Innit tilea... So you better better be at Gatecrasher in june next year! see you there :D

www.clubtheworld.com

zagzal
08-01-2002, 11:22 AM

Well alot of people at rave's are high on extacy. At dark glowsticks look cool when people twirl them around and such but when people are high on extacy they see the glow sticks and it's "supose" to look really really cool or something (never tried it never will) Thats why glow sticks are at raves. Clubs and raves are diffrent. People go to club to have fun, while people go to raves to do drugs =/

I like techno. I like raves for a few hours but the technot just pisses me off and makes me want to fight :D My friend used to be hooked on extacy so I know all the little things about raves and such.

Edit It may not be like that Everywhere but in OhIo..
Raves = drugs (extacy,coke,crystal meth ect)