PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Towers!

Lola
08-15-2002, 01:44 PM
Just ran across this <a href="http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/w20-1.htm">20 Worst NES Games</a> list today, and guess what I see at #1?

<a href="http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/w20-01.htm">Deadly Towers!</a>

I hadn't thought about this game in years - did anyone else play Deadly Towers? It drove me COMPLETELY batty. Unfortunately I was too young to realize that just because a game is really hard and time consuming doesn't mean it isn't crap.

Dharrk
08-15-2002, 02:08 PM
Muppet Adventure wasn't that bad

Buazag Bonesteel
08-15-2002, 09:56 PM
Those little squirrel things that could knock you off a cliff from like anywhere on the screen owned me....but yes I did play and beat it :cool:

Only nes game that maybe got me more pissed off was spelunker. If you played it you know what I mean.

*edit* and wtf? Mighty Bomb Jack and Athena were fun games

Obudan
08-15-2002, 10:36 PM
You can hardly take this list seriously when Cheetahmen 2 isn't even on it.

Maegwin
08-16-2002, 07:20 AM
Haha, reading through this list of games makes me want to play some just so I can laugh my ass off for a while! :D

Also, about Bible Adventures: "The game usually degenerates into me throwing Baby Moses into a river to watch him slowly drown and pretending it was an accident."

ROFL!

Anyone ever play Cadgar vs. Cadgar? It was a demo type game that came on one of the Playstation Underground CD's. That game made me laugh uncontrollably the entire time I played it...dunno why exactly, I guess it was the funny laughs that Cadgar had heh.

Eomer
08-16-2002, 08:13 AM
I don't really recognize most of the games on that list, cept for one: X-Men. I remember how shitty that game was. Me and my bro rode the bus to the Mall to get it, brought it home, played it for about 30 minutes and literally threw it in the garbage. I don't exactly remember why it was so bad, I was only like 7 or 8 at the time I think, I just know that we couldn't even figure out how to beat a fucking level on it.

Mkai
08-16-2002, 10:32 AM
Bah, I went thru that game. Wasn't so bad.

Xabulaz
08-18-2002, 02:51 AM
I laughed so hard over this stuff i think i'm high now...everything is spinning wooooo!!!

~Xab

P.S. Still laughing...still spinning

Blekko
08-19-2002, 10:44 PM
Bible Adventures is the best. Especially collecting the birds at the Noah's Ark part.

1hour = one bird = OWNED