PDA

View Full Version : House boating

Eomer
08-20-2002, 09:47 PM
Thought I would share this pic, it was taken at about 5PM on August 2nd (long weekend in canuckia, the big one of the summer) at Neilson Beech in the Shuswaps. The beech wasn't even full yet.

That pic is about 1/3 of the beach, and each one of those boats has between 10-24 drunken partiers on it. It's fun, to say the least :D (however, walking up and down a beech with pegs driven into the ground and black (what better color) mooring lines strung at throat or knee level every 10 feet in the middle of the night while sauced is not)

And yes, I am bored, I have been reading over course material for plumbing apprenticeship to challenge the exam tomorrow, and I am about ready to kill myself due to the sheer excitement of studying such interesting stuff.

Hmm, I broke it.

Eomer
08-20-2002, 09:48 PM
nt

Rezz
08-21-2002, 11:13 AM
now THAT is an awful lot of drunken canadians =o

Eomer
08-21-2002, 02:34 PM
Actually, there are lotsa people from Washington state too. In the parking lot of the company we were with, prolly 20% of the vehicles had Washington plates.

But probably 75% of the people there are from Edmonton or Calgary, it's kind of funny how many people you run into that you know, when yer 1200km away from home.