PDA

View Full Version : Situation with GAP

Mystari
08-07-2001, 07:40 AM
typing this as Kuru dictated to me in chat:

Saturday Coven was asked to rescue 2 guilds in Fear, in return for the help, Coven was going to get the Golems and wraith of Shissar.

Saturday night GAP posted for Fear for Sunday and used thier time difference as an excuse to come in to fear at midnight CST and while the Gorgons were being pulled by CN - GAP took out the temple.

**now there was a discussion on Druzzil-ro.com raid board about GAP needing to post in Western time zones so as not to confuse anyone when they are trying to schedule since 3/4 of players live in US or Canada**

anyway - just a heads up - I've spoken to GAP in the past and they have an extrememly bad attitude about playing nice or even honoring posts if they can somehow get around it.

Leafweir-ML
08-07-2001, 08:54 AM
Seems to be the case with most HK guilds. GAP and Knights of La~ Blue Sky seem to be nothing but trouble. Turnabout is fair play.

--The Unconscious

Thanatoz
08-07-2001, 09:41 AM
just have Waiwai talk to them. Hes like the god of all HK ppl;)

seriously tho...alot of the HK crew looks to waiwai for leadership. Hes actually quite the figure head with them.

Inizen
08-07-2001, 01:55 PM
I'm fine with that, but seeing as Waiwai is a member of Vindi, don't get us too involved please =)