PDA

View Full Version : For the ladies~

Mcpickle
09-12-2002, 01:49 PM
Get me one of these! oooh yeah

http://images.jlist.com/c2/kittyvib5.gif

On a side note!! Get ME THIS!! ... btw azns are weird

ITEM NU674 Karen
Number in stock: 3 Shipping: $6 AIRMAIL US/Canada Price: $21.50 Product type: Hentai DVD (region 1)
During the school soccor game, the cheering squad rebels against it captain, Ryo, and threatens to quit. To keep her squad together, Ryo acccepts a challenge from her squad members. The first challenge is to keep cheering perfectly while having a vibrator turned on inside her the whole time. However, the challenges keep getting worse. Ryo is sexually assaulted by the cheerleading squad. She is forced to agree to a gangbang by the rugby team. Will Ryo be able to complete the challenges? Will she be able to keep the team together, and remain the captain?
BONUS FEATURES: English Dubbed, Original Japanese Dialog with English Subtitles, Interactive Menus, Digitally Re-mastered, Animated Chapter Preview, Anime Photo Gallery, New Release Trailers, Website Access, DVD-ROM Compatible.

OMG WILL SHE PREVAIL?????!!!!11111

Lola
09-12-2002, 04:48 PM
Silly me, thinking "for the ladies" meant you were doing womankind, and yes, mankind as well, a favor by finally having that vasectomy performed.

Buvo
09-12-2002, 05:22 PM
i want pls gimme pickle~

Rezz
09-13-2002, 10:46 AM
At first glance, I thought that was a pez despenser of sorts.

Mcpickle
09-13-2002, 04:26 PM
YES HOHO "SILLY YOU"!!! TO BAD YOU'RE REALLY A MAN HAHA!
I SIR, UNLIKE YOU, HAVE ACCEPTED THE FACT I HAVE A PENIS!