PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed - Believe

Elidroth
09-12-2002, 11:07 PM
OK.. so dating someone working at a radio station has its advantages.. Today she dropped off the bombshell.. an advance copy of Disturbed's new CD Believe. I've really been into this band since their 1st cd came out. Very cool stuff.

Well.. as much as I liked The Sickness.. this CD just blows it away. Where many bands have trouble with their 2nd CD, this is just phenomenal. Written while they've been touring on Ozzfest and other European tours.. this CD is full of the fresh, new staccato riffed signature sound they ground out on the previous disc, just taken to another level. David Draiman's voice is strong, clear, with intelligent lyrics and soulful melodies. Awesome. Dan Donegan's guitar playing is stretched beyond The Sickness with some amazingly cool and inventive stuff. It's not shred.. it's something a lot of the early 90's 64th note crowd missed out on.. solid rythm playing and great songs.

This CD comes out Sept 17th. It's a must have IMO.

Buazag Bonesteel
09-13-2002, 09:43 AM
sounds cool...I'll have to check em out.

Wups
09-21-2002, 01:00 AM
Best $12.00 I spent in a long time

Kickass CD, Your right, this CD is way beyond "The Sickness" I'm quite pleased with their new work

Dharrk
09-21-2002, 04:28 AM
another good song from David Draiman (the lead singer) is off the Queen of the Damned soundtrack.

Andriana Duskrose
09-22-2002, 02:53 AM
Disturbed is neither Rush or Dream Theatre, therefore, they suck.

Dharrk
09-22-2002, 09:57 PM
good cd, just listened to it