PDA

View Full Version : Saying Hello

Serendib
09-19-2002, 06:22 AM
At work, bored.

How you folks holding up? University is burning me out... and I often think of EQ, but that is long gone now. Warcraft 3 is my new passion :)

Im at work staring at www.blizzard.com waiting for the counter to reach zero. How many of you are doing the same ? hehe

- Dave
Formerly known as Serendib

Rhedd
09-19-2002, 06:34 AM
Hey Seren. Things are going pretty good here. Working alot is all hehe.. Haven't touched EQ in a long few months= )

Anyway gotta go to work =\

cya =p

Elidroth
09-19-2002, 06:37 AM
What's the counter for?

Serendib
09-19-2002, 06:40 AM
Its counting down to them releasing what their "new game" is

Rezz
09-19-2002, 06:47 AM
My money is starcraft 2, largely because when you beat warcraft 3's single player campaigns, the little 3d pics were mostly warcraft but a few were of stuff like a zergling, a ghost, a marine, a zealot. That and apparently there's some freaky hidden messages in it that say sc Ghost lines like "call the shot" in blue letters every few min or something.

Kinda early for a warcraft 3 expansion, diablo kinda has all 3 prime evils dead and wow isn't exactly "new."

And damn you Serendib, now I am intriuged and must check the counter =/

Eomer
09-19-2002, 06:55 AM
Tomorrow we find out! Or, um, later tonight cause it's being announced in Japan right?

And my money is on a new franchise. I think Blizzard realizes that it is time to come out with a new concept/brand, they can't keep milking the same three forever (well they probably could).

Mkai
09-19-2002, 12:02 PM
My moneys on World of Warcraft.

Twong
09-19-2002, 02:08 PM
I play wc3 on USwest named:

Twong

:D

My guess is that its either a totally new franchise, or D3 in 3d.

I cant see how sc2 could be this close to the tails of WC3, just doesnt make alot of sense.

But then again, pigs could fly outta drakkys, sach's, andaas's, nuuks, forty's, hammurs, ubars, and my arse SOOOOO anything is possible.

:D

Nodd Oxide
09-19-2002, 03:44 PM
Sup Serendib, Good to see your still around :)

Nodd

Vanuiil
09-19-2002, 05:39 PM
hey seren

Kenju Weeple
09-19-2002, 11:48 PM
starcraft for console :( mofakahz.... lewks like it's going to be a first person starcraft type dealio where your a ghost. looks kewl, neato concept, but i'll never play it. on the bright side, the first 2 questions on their faq are:

Q: Is this StarCraft II?
A: No.
Q: Will there be a StarCraft II? When?
A: Although we have not made any announcements and do not have a development or release timeline, we do fully intend to revisit the world of StarCraft on PC at some point in the future.

mebe some time near the end of the decade...

Rhedd
09-20-2002, 07:04 AM
Ya I was pretty ticked! Damn console first person shooters suck my left testicle

Phaera
09-20-2002, 07:25 AM
Hey Seren, glad things are going well for you. :)

Lexoon
09-23-2002, 05:02 PM
Hey Seren, nice to see you lingering around here man, hope you are enjoying yourself. :D