PDA

View Full Version : Some Troubles on the Home Front

Tremaile
09-20-2002, 07:44 PM
*sigh* As soon as I start having fun, crap always finds a way to surface and ruin it for me.

I haven't been on a lot this past week. Mostly just an hour or two at a time (my girlfriend 2 boxes Trem once in a while as well). And its starting to really suck =(

I've got some medical problems IRL that I'm trying to deal with, and am also having to deal with an attempted suicide in the family. (We've been getting together a lot more lately to just hang out as a family even though we live 4 hours apart), etc, I'm starting a new job, and its just not leaving me enough time to give Hoss my all.

I guess I'm going to have to take a hiatus from guesting for a bit. *sigh*

HOWEVER....

Should I be online and you need another chanter for Vex Thal or Cursed or Seru (I'm willing to ruin any faction), please feel free to drop me a line.

I'm hoping that you will still let me tag along when I can (and trust me, I AM going to try and tag along when I can), but right now I'm not sure if I can raid 5-6 nights a week.

Please let me know if you would rather me just find something else to do when I'm online, or if its ok to raid when I can until things clear up a bit more.

*hugs everyone*

If nothing else, thanks for letting me explore the world with you guys while I was able to.

-Tremaile

Grimthorn
09-21-2002, 08:13 AM
Take care of your business Trem... We'll still be here when you can play again.

-Grim

Tremaile
09-21-2002, 09:18 PM
For the most part its Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that are my bad nights...

Once winter sets in and the road between Edmonton and Calgary gets really crappy my weekend retreats with my family will become fewer and farer between, making more online time for me.

As it look so far, Mon-Thurs this up coming week are good for EQ.

I do lub you guys, but I had to post something because a few were becoming concerned on Friday.

-Trem

Eomer
09-21-2002, 09:31 PM
pfft highway two white knuckle driving is the best sir!