PDA

View Full Version : VE going to Fear post-patch (08/14)

Enki_VE
08-09-2001, 08:54 AM
All,

VE is heading up to PoF on Tuesday night, 08/14 post-patch. We need to kill some of the golems, etc., for epic purposes.

If any of the guilds in the CT rotation are planning on going up to whack him on Tuesday, I'd like to coordinate with them to make sure it goes as smoothly and quickly as possible. Please post here or we can talk in game (but I won't be back online until Sunday night, am in London atm on business travel).

Leafweir-ML
08-09-2001, 10:00 AM
Vindication should be up for CT then. As a reference though, it was decided earlier that Draco/CT are a package on the rotation, so expect resistance as they may also need the golems and other things in the plane.

--The Unconscious

Blambil_VE
08-09-2001, 10:31 AM
I'm confused.

If CT/Drak are a package, how do epic mobs, golums etc become part of that package?

Sirensa
08-09-2001, 10:44 AM
Golems usually pulled after Draco and before Cazic - so they would be somewhat in the middle of a fear clearning for Cazic.

The Shissar usually not up on a fear re-pop so he wouldn't be a part of that equation anyways.

And other epic mobs spawn during non-cazic days as well.

Inizen
08-10-2001, 02:13 PM
Uhm, I'd rather someone else not take our Golems. I believe since Vindi has formed we have gotten one, maybe 2, kills of golems, and I believe 1 or 2 Draco's. Definately not too many since we have been around over 3 months now.

We do have a few people that need the drops from the Golems, and would appreciate you waiting till respawn...

Enki_VE
08-11-2001, 12:15 AM
Hi Inizen.

I understand where you are coming from - VE has had exactly one set of golems in the last three months ourselves.

You mentioned, "please don't take *our* golems" (emphasis mine) - from that, and the comments others have made, it seems like people are associating the CT rotation with not just CT/Draco (as was previously said) but in fact the whole zone, at least on patch days.

Here's the rub - VE wants to kill Dracco and the golems. Should we just get on the CT rotation (and leave just him up, taking the rest) or does someone have a better idea?

Ciner
08-11-2001, 01:11 AM
I assure you post patch Vindi will be in PoF as we are up for CT...

Since it was previously decided that Draco/CT were a package we would greatly appreciate you sticking to that and not killing our Draco.:eek:

Perhaps you may wish to start a thread on rotating Draco seperate from CT, you should discuss that in another thread, as last mention of it was the two were being rotated together.

Enki_VE
08-11-2001, 01:20 AM
Ok, fair enough.

I'm going to switch to VS then on Tuesday - if people would leave him up for VE to kill Tuesday evening, it would be appreciated.

Inizen
08-11-2001, 01:48 AM
thanks =)