PDA

View Full Version : !

Grabbit
10-12-2002, 07:24 PM
I cannot tell a lie, I thought this was real....and felt very stupid afterword

http://pub117.ezboard.com/fthesafehouseloungegeneraldiscussion.showMessage?t opicID=25460.topic

G

Grabbit
10-12-2002, 08:12 PM
Almost...you have to have experience with goat herding too..

With the recent talk of sweeping game changes it caught me a little off guard and was almost believable...well at least 30 seconds until I got further down the list and saw some things I could never see happening.

Anyway,

why so bitter Eisai?

G

Dharrk
10-12-2002, 10:15 PM
** Shadownight **

- Changed all lifetaps to heal half the value of the damage of the lifetap.
- Vampiric Embrace has been changed to grant the same hit points as the Necro version.
- Feign Death and Death Peace have had their recast timers increased to 30 minutes.

They spell shadowknight wrong then change FD to 30 minutes and you believe it? hehe

Tarissa
10-12-2002, 10:34 PM
yah men blow!

Grabbit
10-12-2002, 10:34 PM
lol, nice catch.

I didn't even notice the spelling. Yes, I did believe it for a few seconds. My exact thoughts were more like. "Jesus christ! are you kidding me? is this shit for real?!!!???...my bullshit detector lights up so I scroll down and see the poster admiting the joke.

I'm not naive or gullable in the slighest, but I have to admit this one got me..

G

Vanuiil
10-12-2002, 10:54 PM
give him a break sheesh!@

Originally posted by Tarissa
yah men blow!

tis tru

Zappo
10-12-2002, 11:09 PM
** Rogue **

- All Rogue-usable weapons that are 16 damage or higher will only be equipable in the offhand slot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
wtf is that shit? at this point i knew it was a joke

Zarwin
10-13-2002, 05:40 AM
- The effect on the Staff of the Four has been changed to Manaskin.

Heh I knew it was fake as soon as I read this, they would never change the wiz epic, and put a spell on it that 99.9% of the wizards that have it, have never casted it.