PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

Sacpack
10-16-2002, 05:30 PM
Hello everyone... Its the monk well know for his bad rep cobbra. As you can tell i changed my name to sacpack hoping to change my rep to a fresh start and i soon found out that wasnt the way to go. After talking to a few people they encourged me to start to change my rep. Iv trying very hard to change it and to be a good guy. I belive everyone deserves a 2nd change and as a newb i was stupid. As you will see im posting this on almoust every guilds webpage forums to make sure everyone reads this. Im trying my best to change my rep and im a really friendly guy. If you ever need anything in everquest im here to help. I really wanna be friends with all. Im a good guy and i wanna show everyone how i am. If everyone can please give me another chance at being the monk i wanna be im sure all will work out. Im trying my best and i wont give up until my rep has changed. I know posting on every guildes boards wont change it but its a start for me. So please find it somewhere to forgive me. Its only a game and people shouldnt hate others. Thank you so much for ur time.
Sacpack

Nuuk
10-16-2002, 06:11 PM
k :rolleyes:

aed
10-16-2002, 06:55 PM
where did jimmy go =(

get this guy off the scene and get jimmah back please!

/Aedail

Rajakhan
10-17-2002, 07:53 AM
so you spent 50 dollars trying to fix your reputation with a name change?

Bwah! :(

Ktul
10-17-2002, 08:40 AM
Best way to not have a bad rep is to keep your mouth closed and not put a foot in it. I don't know you in game but I do remember when you were trying to get guilded and the different app's on major guild pages all over dru ro community. Werent you the guy who made new accounts to give yourself referals and feedback on "Cobbra lewt skillz"? Was kinda of funny like talking to Sibil =p

Rhedd
10-17-2002, 09:03 AM
Generally I don't become the Grammar Police.. but man can try 2 make gud effurt on spelling? =o

Lola
10-17-2002, 09:29 AM
Huh? Who?

Qaediin
10-17-2002, 04:27 PM
I cant comment on peoples grammar or punctuation. Nydera(sp? said that is plain mean of me) and blekko says i use too many commas to criticize, so no more grammar policing from me:( .

Lothbah
10-18-2002, 01:48 AM
The guy who made separate accounts on Coven Nex board (maybe it was Novus Invictus) giving himself totally obvious fake references...

Cobbra: Hey guys I want to join

Crossex: Cobbra is a good guy and knows his shit, By retired level 60 warrior

Also posted LFG messages on a lot of guild websites at once
At least he's trying now tho, takes guts or stupidity.

Llain's music video (http://www.rit.edu./~dck9851/Misc/Weeee.swf)

Blowth

Mitsy
10-18-2002, 08:30 AM
Loth, he admits that he has a bad rep for doing things like your stating. He is trying to change that rep. Trying to trash him and say he has a bad rep is like well, stating the obvious.

Mitsy

Lothbah
10-18-2002, 01:13 PM
I was responding to lola and Qaediin, who didnt know who he was. I wasnt trashing him, i think its kinda cool he's trying to fix his rep :p

The supreme race (http://rathergood.com/vikings)

Blowth