PDA

View Full Version : the dissapearing reapearing act.

Qutte
10-17-2002, 03:22 PM
I'm not dead, persay, but as far as EQ, I'm pretty dead, I dont know if I will ever play as strong as I did, and I hope that if I do come on every once in awhile, someone will still remember me.*giggle* I've had computer problems, to daily life, school and family problems that I've had to or having to deal with. :) ALL I EVER WANTED TO DO WAS PLAY EQ AND GOD GAVE ME THIS LIFE !

That aside. lol

I want to personally thank ALL OF Hoss, for the dreams and goals they helped me accomplish in my short term of pre-eval (lol) but it was so fun, DOWN WITH EMPORER!

There are so many of you I would like to personally thank, and some day I might come online and do that lol.

I myself have open war with Phinny, I still need wizard epic before I can ever quit eq LoL *smile* lets all chant, Down with phinny down with phinny !! er *cough* I ever tell you that coffee was bad for the brain? o.0 Proof right here lol.

but till then, "Dreams were meant to be achieved, and that’s why you have them" So keep dreaming hoss and you WILL achieve it all !

Vanuiil
10-17-2002, 05:10 PM
hi qutte :) miss ya

Phaera
10-17-2002, 08:11 PM
*hugs Qutte* I miss you too Qutte :) Glad to hear things are going pretty well though.