PDA

View Full Version : Ubar, I think you may wish to elaborate...

Leafweir-ML
08-14-2001, 11:37 AM
The following is something from the Druzzil Ro boards

------------------------------------------------------------

Ubar
Member # 9
posted August 13, 2001 04:53 AM

When ML is ready to enter st we simply drop the 4th warder, and no primal
for ML, so sorry!

------------------------------------------------------------

Needless to say I was more than a little shocked upon seeing this. You guys really willing to screw most of the server because of a dispute with ML? I don't know whether to be honored or sickened. I'm hoping that the above was just something made up to cause further strife between us...

Hell, who knows, this may be a moot point tomorrow, we'll have to see what happens on The Rathe. Either way, the malice demonstrated in the above posting is more than a little disturbing, and the thought that it could be genuine even more so.

So, Ubar, you have anything to say about this?

What about the representatives from CN, L'Malla, and Seekers? I'm sure they have something about this.

What about you guys in HoSS? Done getting primal yet?

--The Unconscious

Ubar
08-14-2001, 12:06 PM
Ever heard of a joke leaf? Whomever copied it (from our private boards so its none of your fucken business to be reading it my friend) neglected to copy the :D face at the end that signifies a joke. Jokes / sarcasm are hard to convey in text when you cannot hear the persons tone of voice, so I normally put a :p or a :D face after the line of text to signify a joke. This is the last time I will be commenting anything about private msg board posts from our board that get made public. Time to post some funny shit on our board so the lil rat makes it public, see who believes it.

Quintall_ML
08-14-2001, 12:48 PM
Ubar,

No matter how you look at that, even with a smiley at the end, it looks like ass.

A smiley at the end of that on a private board could well be the grin of a shithead thinking he's going to get away with something, or it could be the smirk of a prankster thinking he was being funny.

We're not exactly privy to that board, and while I personally find reading something from another board to be about as tasteful as seeing an act between two consenting adults get thrown across international news flashes, you can't help but look at it. Like a deer in headlights you might say.

If this isn't something that you folks intend, great! If it is, then how low is your self esteem that you feel the need to deprieve others beyond those you hate (ML) by committing such an act? It may be a moot point after all, but GD that's a shitty thing to say even in jest.

Leafweir-ML
08-14-2001, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Ubar
Ever heard of a joke leaf?

I'm failing to see the humor.

Originally posted by Ubar
Whomever copied it (from our private boards so its none of your fucken business to be reading it my friend)

It was on the Druzzil Ro board, how am I supposed to know where it came from?

In any case, I'm hoping it was just joke. However, I'm currently considering any attempt to take down Ventani a hostile action.

--The Unconscious

Indecisive_SoN
08-14-2001, 02:33 PM
Leaf, pass the lube please.

Inizen
08-14-2001, 02:44 PM
Leaf, I'm tired of your holier than thou attitude (well ML in general). That's from our Private board, we say what we want, we make fun of who we want, we joke about who we want. If someone says something, that's the reason it's on a PRIVATE BOARD. You are no better than us, you have no zero reason to think as such. Or do you want us to be your servants doing everything you say?

You know others make fun of ML too right? Oh, and I bet people make fun of us too! OMG! I can't believe they would even think of doing such a thing! Next time I see another guild write a line making fun of ML, I'll be sure to message you so you can get worked up about it, ok?

I thought this board was for at least half mature people, if you can't be as such, please do us all a favor, and leave.

Ubar
08-14-2001, 03:52 PM
I'm failing to see the humor.

I dont care if your failing to see the humour, the target audience of the joke (my guild considering it was on my guilds private boards) saw the humor in it and thats all that matters. Your not suppose to read it, so it doesnt affect me if you fail to see the humor. Quintall ive told you what the smiley faces mean, take it as you will, believe me or not it doesnt affect me. Ive abided by all rotations on this board, as has my guild. We have done nothing wrong, yet a joking post from our private msg board comes out to the publics eyes and you try to crucify me? Kindly stfu and stop harassing me.

Andaas
08-14-2001, 04:02 PM
At least my master plan for killing Ventani has yet to surface.

Muahahahahaha.

Leafweir-ML
08-15-2001, 05:35 AM
You keep telling me that this is from your PRIVATE board.

It was on the VERY PUBLIC Druzzil Ro board.

There is OBVIOUSLY someone in YOUR GUILD trying to make you look bad.

Look at it from my perspective...

What if suddenly on some random public board appeared a statement from Baramos saying that we Mythic was going to find out where you were and train you every single day of the week.

Would you honestly care where it came from?

Or if it was a joke?

--The Unconscious

Ubar
08-15-2001, 01:44 PM
First off, I wouldnt believe the post, even if it was true I would take it to be a joke b/c it is so rediculous, similar to my post was. Its so rediculous it cant be serious. So it has to be a joke, as my post was.

Decadance
08-15-2001, 06:14 PM
heres my opinions, pretty damn funny, was meant as a joke. leaf you are over reacting.

Ciner
08-15-2001, 09:42 PM
Heh someone hacked our boards ftp and has been fuckin around. Board is down now till we get fixed up.

As has already been said anything taken from it has to be seen in the light that it was ment, between the guild and noone else.