PDA

View Full Version : Oh my~~

Shik_forgotmypass
11-19-2002, 04:48 AM
You Either Ride With My Niggas Or Die With my Niggas (http://www.axg.net/rebellion/kk/Township Rebellion Forums - You either ride with my niggas or die with my niggas.htm)

who remembers this~~
unfortunatly i cant get my old ubb files to work so had to take it from the import into vbb
the original post was on the much sexier black and blue msg board~~

those were the days sirs~

Lola
11-19-2002, 06:36 AM
I remember this, and you, with about as much fondness as the passing of my last kidney stone.

Zerixia
11-19-2002, 06:53 AM
ROFL I remember that thread, that was purely classic. I cant remember how many days that one made me laugh, Thanks for the memory Shik, Just for old times fun: I Choose to ride my Nigga~. hehe

Tilea
11-19-2002, 08:30 AM
All the literary skills of a grade 2, you should be proud. It failed to impress me then, and gee, guess what... it still does. Shouldn't even link useless crap like that on our board.

Rajakhan
11-19-2002, 09:08 AM
Paladins get kidney stones?

Tryss
11-19-2002, 01:08 PM
/agree Lola and Tilea

I wish I had never visited the Vindication website. I still mourn those brain cells.

Tarissa
11-19-2002, 01:16 PM
Epoch in the times of Druzzil Ro. Literature that will pass down through the ages!

Qaediin
11-19-2002, 01:16 PM
Shik owns!

No, really~:rolleyes:

Wyvern
11-19-2002, 01:37 PM
Be this .. bitterness that I sense?

Andriana Duskrose
11-19-2002, 02:47 PM
It's a rather interestering thread.

First it demonstrates the petty, jealous nature of those in EQ without the ability or the determination to do the "larger things" in the game, with most Vindication playing along (baiting too), cause quite frankly, no one could've said anything to stop the crying.

Mellifeur is in there too, threating to PvP Vindication for waking the sleeper (oh wait wrong guild, wrong occurance).

Then it goes waaaaaay out there with a "debate" between Hatton and Morean over Islam.

Next, some anon guy starts flaming Hoss' loot system with many Vindication and even Torrid defending said loot system, with some nice pro and con, DKP vs Officer distro posts.

I suppose there's some Shik brand humor thrown in there a couple times, along with massive amounts of sarcasm.

Interesting thread...

But the real question is, with this thread be nuked before or after the Cry Squad shows up to moan about Vindication, and how they ate all the first born babies on Druzzil Ro.

Selenajra
11-19-2002, 03:50 PM
first born babies are yummy :D

Vestax
11-19-2002, 11:57 PM
bitterness of wha?... Bunch of 14 year old nob jockeys thinking there teh shit?

Qaediin
11-20-2002, 06:43 AM
/agree vestax :D

Tilea
11-20-2002, 07:45 AM
Regardless of what that thread contained, what's the point? Some kid trying to be a gangster, or whatever? LOL. I could never read passed the first post by Shik without rolling my eyes. If someone wants to run their very own "Teenaged, Attention Starved Testosterone Experiment Gone Wrong" web site, then that's their business. But if you aren't getting that attention anymore, don't dig up your old crap and waste our board space here with it.

Ubar
11-20-2002, 08:43 AM
I think he was just bringing back memories for some people so give him a break Tilea. It does no harm to you, so why complain so loudly? It was an amusing thread at the time and he posted it to just bring back memories. So calm thyself please.

Daisiee
11-20-2002, 08:54 AM
hehe that was good times and I got alot of good flames that day if I can find them I'll post them.

Tilea
11-20-2002, 10:12 AM
Because this isn't a flame board, Ubar. Present OR past.

Rhaagol
11-20-2002, 01:18 PM
That post was classic, I remember reading this the first time around, just as much fun from a second read can be found!

Tarissa
11-20-2002, 01:54 PM
Not sure why anyone would get worked up about it. It was a pretty funny thread to look back on.

Shik_forgotmypass
11-20-2002, 03:32 PM
http://www.axg.net/rebellion/images/boohoo.jpg

Howzer
11-20-2002, 03:52 PM
Don't hate what you will never be frnd~

Vindication > Hoss

Guntak
11-20-2002, 05:09 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Howzer
11-20-2002, 05:13 PM
Did you de-guild today yet frnd~

Ubar
11-20-2002, 05:25 PM
<i> Because this isn't a flame board, Ubar. Present OR past.
</i>

Uhh its a repost of a thread that is long since gone, how is that starting ANY flames Tilea? Just wondering where your logic is coming from, there are no flames, and the only ones generated by this are the ones from you and a very few others. Once again calm down, as many people have pointed out don't get worked up about it, its just for amusement not to get all mad about. Breathe in, breathe out.

Oh btw for this not being a flameboard, can tell that you never read the old IGB in its glory days did ya? Now there was a flame board and it was right here on these boards so, gotcha there :P (just playing please dont flame me)

Wyvern
11-20-2002, 06:23 PM
Shik posts a bit of history and gets the hate for it, typical. I suppose you had to not still be killing moss snakes during that time to appreciate the humour of the thread tho.

And like Ubar said, hoss forums were home to the flame war mac daddy of them all, the IGB. Wish we could see all those old threads! Andaas, any chance of opening them up ever? Must have em saved somewhere.

Lola
11-20-2002, 06:43 PM
Shik posts a bit of history and gets the hate for it, typical.

Why is it that every wanna-be-gangster these days uses that word, and always incorrectly? Is it just trendy, or do people find it easier to go through life not having to think about what they say by voluntarily shrinking their vocabulary?

I find Shik to be annoying and pathetic, but I have absolutely no reason to hate him.

Widespreadd Panic
11-20-2002, 08:21 PM
I always liked shik myself since waybak in seekers on fennin, but the rap crap o god shik dont listen to rap its bad for you =/

XaX

dbx
11-20-2002, 09:20 PM
Shik is a wigger down under, he can't help it. He attempts to dcc rap songs to me in irc, which I decline atleast once per day. He uploads rap songs and wigger videos, that nobody wants, to our mutten ftp, wasting valuable space. He pastes screens full of worthless shit about Tupac theories. And the only way he can win in any game is by using dirty cunt tricks. All of which makes him a jewboon. But he is working out and on his way to arnie strength, so not all is bad.

Ktul
11-20-2002, 10:17 PM
Ramhorn said "Vindication will never amount up to Fires of Heaven, Legacy of Steel, Afterlife, etc. You don't belong here on Druzzil Ro, you belong on Babies of Ro."

Half right and half wrong. Babies of Ro == SH but they did amount to something....sorta

Tilea
11-21-2002, 08:19 AM
My logic is this, Ubar. If Shik were to have originally posted that on our boards, it would have been deleted, because the Hoss board isn't a place for kids like shik to post their schoolyard grafitti on. So, I also fail to see how posting a link to it is any less inappropriate. If you need the internet to boost the ego that is much more fragile when there's real people involved, there's lots of web based support groups for that. (obviously that isn't a reference to you Ubar)

Originally posted by Wyvern
Shik posts a bit of history and gets the hate for it, typical. I suppose you had to not still be killing moss snakes during that time to appreciate the humour of the thread tho.

And like Ubar said, hoss forums were home to the flame war mac daddy of them all, the IGB. Wish we could see all those old threads! Andaas, any chance of opening them up ever? Must have em saved somewhere.

Shik isn't hated. How can you hate a person you don't know? He's just treated with distain. And it's not because of his post of "history", it's because of HIM. He's a therapists dream come true.

Also any sort of IGB board is the same thing as a flame board, just with more poltics thrown in. And they were very private. :p

Serendib
11-21-2002, 08:55 AM
I feelin Dat

Ubar
11-21-2002, 09:06 AM
Also any sort of IGB board is the same thing as a flame board, just with more poltics thrown in. And they were very private.

See you admit it, Hoss was a flame board at one time, and yes I know just how very "private" it was :P

Shik_forgotmypass
11-21-2002, 09:17 AM
here are a few of the IGB posts i have saved~
for those of you who never had the pleasure of reading them, ie. Tilea the peon~

Future Of The IGB.htm (http://www.axg.net/rebellion/kk/FutureOfTheIGB.htm)

Hoss are you trying to wake the sleeper? (http://www.axg.net/rebellion/kk/HossAreYouTryingToWakeTheSleeper.htm)

How To Combat Vindication's FFA (http://www.axg.net/rebellion/kk/HowToCombatVindicationFFA.htm)

Zappo
11-21-2002, 09:27 AM
hahaha!
i find it so funny how the ML reps bitch
only they can bitch that much!

Eomer
11-21-2002, 10:18 AM
Anyone notice the new forum at the bottom of the list? :D

Tilea
11-21-2002, 10:33 AM
Actually Ubar, I said all inter guild boards are flame boards with politics thrown in, and the one Hoss hosted (long before my days as a member) was not a public board. This is a public board, and is also not an inter guild board. Hence it doesn't need to be linked with trash that wouldn't be allowed as an original post in the first place.

Andaas
11-21-2002, 10:36 AM
Eomer.. that is only for Hoss member types. :p

Eomer
11-21-2002, 12:03 PM
Hmm, I had never noticed that before, when did that get put up!? We should share the wealth and feed the flames!

I have never talked to Baramos before, and to be honest, i am glad I haven't after reading a bit :)

Ubar
11-21-2002, 12:08 PM
Actually Ubar, I said all inter guild boards are flame boards with politics thrown in, and the one Hoss hosted (long before my days as a member) was not a public board. This is a public board, and is also not an inter guild board. Hence it doesn't need to be linked with trash that wouldn't be allowed as an original post in the first place.

Yes so very private...

And andy, come on open the old IGB up to everyone, we all need some laughs at the stupidity that it was ;)

Ubar
11-21-2002, 12:10 PM
Reading over those threads has made me laugh, thanks shik :p

Tarissa
11-21-2002, 12:23 PM
lol those threads own me

Mutten
11-21-2002, 12:54 PM
http://muttens.virtualave.net/stuff/owned.jpg

Its pretty bad when the GM is saying this about ML, when were in FFA mode in NTOV.

Daisiee
11-21-2002, 02:52 PM
Hi mutten how you been?

Grimthorn
11-21-2002, 05:26 PM
For some objective commentary on the subject...

http://www.rutabaga-paradox.org/index5.html

When the Rutabagas are dissin' ya, you know you're fucked up...

-Grim

Binadan
11-21-2002, 06:13 PM
Just got to love the Intelligence of Baramos's posts regarding Andaas from those old IGB threads, brings back some good & bad memories haha.

Alihja Zanzibar
11-25-2002, 08:37 PM
Hi. (yeah, I forgot my password too) Whelp, I wasn't trying to ridicule anyone in particular when I wrote that stuff.

I was making fun of everybody.

Anyone who thinks differently, is just jealous of my greeves of the penitent, and my testiment of vanear... and my stockpile of cloth pants, bronze armor and fine steel weapons in the bank. Werd.

Grimthorn
11-26-2002, 04:29 AM
Alihja, I lub!

-Grim