PDA

View Full Version : Moles and Postings

Mystari
08-15-2001, 08:44 AM
You know - we all have our little moles. Yes I did say ALL of us. They may be members or they may be people that have access to our boards through a member who is a r/l friend or relative.

My favorite (or biggest headache) one for CN is an ex-member and is on my ignore cause he is pissed that I openly posted his name one day. Idiot started giving tells to lots of members plus showing up in the zone we were currently in to protest. (Like that really showed he was innocent.)

Anyway - it is a fact of life - most everyone knows everyone else's business. Not REALLY worth getting worked up about - it is a game. CN is no longer pushing for the same stuff everyone else is cause we want to go back to actually ENJOYING this game. There are still things we need to do for epics and stuff like Gore and stuff we want to eventually do like Dozekar and see VP. Most of the members who do not have this point of view have left to join guilds who are doing what they WANT to do with thier playtime and in most cases I wish them the best.

I am almost back from my hiatus from Guild life and I want to share my mantra:

It is a Game - It is not real - and I will not let it run my life anymore.

I have a wonderful husband and 3 pretty good kids. I even unplugged and took them to the beach alot this summer instead of staring at pixels all day long. I will still have them long after the game is dust.

So when you stress - simply unplugg. It is just a game.

Leafweir-ML
08-15-2001, 09:29 AM
Life is just a game.

--The Unconscious

Baramos1
08-15-2001, 11:16 AM
Myst -

Do your kids play? ;)

Mystari
08-15-2001, 12:31 PM
My kids aren't even aloud to sit next to me to read the chat box. I don't let them on the internet yet. They are 9 - 7- and 3. They have thier own computer now and thier own set of CD's - mostly educational - but some are just fun.

Ciner
08-17-2001, 06:38 AM
I hate it when people say EQ is a game :rolleyes:

Andaas
08-17-2001, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Ciner
I hate it when people say EQ is a game :rolleyes:

If EQ isn't a game to you, it should be, because it is.