PDA

View Full Version : help me hoss

Finkk
12-10-2002, 11:45 PM
Ok, its an odd request but i was reminiscing over some of my favorite snl skits and I remembered a skit with Tobey Maguire and Will Ferrell called "Inside the Actor's Studio" or something like that. Anyway, Tobey plays Screech (from Saved by the Bell) and the interview was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. If anyone has a link to download the clip, I would be forever in your debt.

Tilea
12-11-2002, 07:00 AM
That show ceased to be funny before I was born, so I have no idea :)

Finkk
12-11-2002, 07:08 AM
I never liked the old ones with belushi and dan ackroyd (sp?). Don't get me wrong there were a few good ones but I like the season that they show on comedy central like 10 times a day.

Eomer
12-11-2002, 07:46 AM
The old old shit was really good, and so was the stuff in the early 90's. If you look at the cast from back then, it was unreal. Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Tim Meadows, Adam Sandler, Phil Hartman, Rob S., Kevin Nealon, the list just goes on and on.

Anyone remember, uh, what was the one that Adam Sandler played where he was a boy scout, and one of the Baldwin brothers was his scout leader and molesting him? That was great!

Slippy
12-11-2002, 08:26 AM
Canteen boy!

Sloppy

Zobb
12-11-2002, 10:05 AM
That same episode, Toby played Keanu Reeves on Celebrity Jeapordy. Pretty damn funny as well. I know you can find Celebrity Jeapordy skits on BearSHare, Kazza, etc. Do a search for SNL, should pullup a bunch.

Eomer
12-11-2002, 10:10 AM
lol I love it when they have Sean Connery on celebrity jeopardy, I dunno who plays him but fuck he is funny.

nwinn
12-11-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Eomer
The old old shit was really good, and so was the stuff in the early 90's. If you look at the cast from back then, it was unreal. Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, Tim Meadows, Adam Sandler, Phil Hartman, Rob S., Kevin Nealon, the list just goes on and on.

Anyone remember, uh, what was the one that Adam Sandler played where he was a boy scout, and one of the Baldwin brothers was his scout leader and molesting him? That was great!

I love the old timers- Chevy Chase, Gilda Radner, Steve Martin...!!!

Finkk
12-11-2002, 11:32 AM
Darrel Hammond plays Sean Connery along with Bill Clinton, Regis Philbin, and a bunch of others. Ya i did see the tobey jeopardy skit but i'm rly just after that interview with James Lipton as Will Ferrell.

[QUOTE]Will: What is your favorite curse word?
Screech: Um.... frosted nuts.
Will: (big exaggerated laugh) HA HA HA HA! Nicely done![QUOTE]

Finkk
12-11-2002, 11:33 AM
Darrel Hammond plays Sean Connery along with Bill Clinton, Regis Philbin, and a bunch of others. Ya i did see the tobey jeopardy skit but i'm rly just after that interview with James Lipton as Will Ferrell.

Will: What is your favorite curse word?
Screech: Um.... frosted nuts.
Will: (big exaggerated laugh) HA HA HA HA! Nicely done!

Finkk
12-11-2002, 11:41 AM
preview...

Finkk
12-11-2002, 11:43 AM
and

Ktul
12-11-2002, 12:12 PM
Ya I liked that screech one, and the scooby and shaggy skit they did, laughed my ass off. I do think the older ones were alot better. I remember staying up late to watch when I was 8-10 the old ones with Belushi, Akroyd, Murphy. One of my favorites was Eddie Murphy's Mr. Robinson skit, now kids today's word of the day is BITCH. Can you say Bitch? good now go tell your mama the new word of the day, she will like that =p Oh and the Bud commercials owned

Andaas
12-11-2002, 12:39 PM
I don't watch SNL very often, but I did happen to catch the beginning of it last weekend when Robert DeNiro was the host. I don't think I've laughed as hard as I have in a long time while watching that 1st sketch.

You kind of have to see it to understand, but it was pretty damn funny. :)

Eomer
12-11-2002, 01:09 PM
LOL, "Oooh, it's da landlord! Can you say scumbucket?"

"What's peurto rican and has my eyes? Can you say bastard?"

"Hi, I would like to sell a child. Well, he is kind of off-white"

Zobb
12-11-2002, 01:40 PM
Eddie Murphy had some of the best characters ever on SNL. Velvet Jones was great. "You too can be a Ho with my new best seller, 'How to be a HO' by Velvet Jones". And Gumby "Im Gumby Damnit" Hehehe, I could go on and on.

Gryfalia
12-11-2002, 02:40 PM
'I'll take The Rapists' for 300'

'That's Therapists'...

'Jane, you ignorant misguided slut, once again you've missed the point entirely!'

Hmm, some goodies, some crap, but more goodies per pound than newer ones..

Gryfalia

Nexten
12-11-2002, 04:47 PM
finkk likes cheese

Eomer
12-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Yea, Velvet Jones rocked. So did James Brown's hot tub parties. And the one where he dressed up as a white guy is classic too.

Zobb
12-12-2002, 08:28 AM
"I'll take Famous Titties for 400 Alex", "Thats Titles Mr Connery! Famous TITLES!"

Rajakhan
12-12-2002, 08:59 AM
I miss Phil Hartman : /

Katianara
12-12-2002, 02:56 PM
Haha, just reading some of those has me laughing! Time to watch some old SNL.

Clavicus
12-12-2002, 03:13 PM
One of my favorites was the 'Behind the music' parody of Neil Diamond. That was just sooo ebil....

Finkk
12-12-2002, 09:42 PM
hey hey back to the first post~

someone must find that clip for me!