PDA

View Full Version : Naggy still up - guild failed last night

Dlgoth Riknueth
08-16-2001, 08:29 AM
Shall we make him not up?

Enki_VE
08-16-2001, 10:18 AM
Just FYI, there is a thread (http://pub16.ezboard.com/fdruzzilro86846frm8.showMessage?topicID=507.topic) on the public druzzil-ro.net boards about this.

I have posted on the thread that I believe the instant a raid posted there gives up on Naggy he should become FFA. It seems this is the consensus of the people on Druzzil-ro.net as well.

So I'd say, whack him!

Dlgoth Riknueth
08-17-2001, 06:48 AM
As of Friday (today), Naggy is STILL up. That guild failed again, and we only have maybe 10-15 twinks in range to kill him.

Thanatoz
08-17-2001, 08:17 AM
twink armada tongiht? I think most guilds should be able to send whatever they can tongiht. everything has been killed for the most part.

Baramos1
08-17-2001, 08:51 AM
Than -

If you get that going, let me know.

I'll bring my 52 Wiz, and see how many others are interested.

Baramos

Enki_VE
08-17-2001, 09:55 AM
FYI, on the druzzil ro forums both Phread (don't know him) and Xorshaik (a guildmember of VE who is like 7/7 against Naggy and Vox) have said they will take him down tonight. That being said, if the people here have the twinks and the urge I'd say whack him.

Next time it would probably be a good idea to whack him the day after failed raid (or immediatley after a failed raid). VE could probably field a couple groups of twinks/lowest level members for this and if we are not mid-raid next time we will do so and try to call others in to get critical mass unless somebody else gets it taken care of first.