PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Mamilia
01-11-2003, 04:01 PM
Hi all,

I wanted to say thank you for letting me tag along and get flagged for CoD, PoNb, and Lower CoD yesterday. In doing so i will tell you all a joke =)

Ok, so here goes. An Indian guy from Canada (lets call him Senghey) is going to Virginia to hunt. Senghey has been hunting ducks for a few days when the park warden sees him and comes over to check his hunting license.

So he asks Senghey for his Virginia state hunting license and Senghey finds it and everything checks out. The park warden asks if he can take alook at a few of the ducks Senghey has killed, and Senghey says fine. The park warden picks up a duck and sticks his finger in the posterior of the duck. He rips up the duck into a big mess and sniffs his finger.

He looks up at Senghey who is horrible revolted and says "this duck is from Washington. do you have a washington state hunting license?" Surprisingly Senghey pulls out a washington state hunting license. The park warden is very shocked and obviously trying to get Senghey in some sort of trouble. He reachs for another duck and after sniffing his finger says "this duck is from vermont, show me your vermont hunting license." So Senghey provides a vermont hunting license and the park warden is really pissed now.

He says to Senghey "just where the hell are you from anyways?" Senghey takes off his belt and pulls down his pants and says to the park warden "you are so smart you tell me." =)

I heard that on a morning radio show and i couldnt stop laughing for like 15mins.

Thanks again!

Tilea
01-13-2003, 06:46 AM
That's.... disturbing