PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of Ykesha site updated

Andriana Duskrose
01-15-2003, 11:23 AM
They added the information about the Frogloks:

Starting stats, race abilities, classes avalible, screenshots, and animiations.

http://www.legacyofykesha.com/f_froglok.jsp

Maegwin
01-15-2003, 12:06 PM
wow, those froglok models and animations are awesome...

they seriously need to go back and redo the luclin models and animations ( or do whole new ones )cause they really suck compared to that.

Vinen
01-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Froglok Paladin hehe ><

Zarxen
01-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Those models look really nice, maybe I'll finally make a melee frog.

Zobb
01-15-2003, 02:38 PM
Froglock Paladin = double your pvp pleasure for Troll SKs :D

Zerixia
01-17-2003, 11:44 PM
Yup must delete Zerixia again, and Reroll as a Froglok wizard so I can Pwn all the other wizzys =/

Otrillo
01-18-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Maegwin
wow, those froglok models and animations are awesome...

they seriously need to go back and redo the luclin models and animations ( or do whole new ones )cause they really suck compared to that.

I agree, the luclin animations look really bad.. especially the running animations :P

Zarxen
01-18-2003, 03:43 AM
And the combat imo, I still can't stand watching those dorky movements in combat the old ones look way better in combat. I think some characters look good , Rika's luclin model looks really nice with the robe on.

Khael
01-19-2003, 12:28 PM
Heh, things I find irritating about luclin models are many. The worst are:

1) In-completed animations while on horseback. You look like a stick, and putting on a shield makes it even worse.
2) Why do 2h blunt weapons not have their own animation, and instead use the piercing animation - which if you've seen it, looks rather... weird.
3) People do not lean backwards when they are striking an overhead blow with a 2h sword. It just is not done. And it does look as ghey as it sounds.