PDA

View Full Version : ML and Hoss Working together-awww :)

Eadan
01-24-2003, 01:25 AM
Ok yeah it was a long time ago, prolly when I was till making fun of Dlarkin Playin EQ, anyways Saate found this, and posted it on ML's board. That some of you would get a kick outta it, and bring up some old stories. :)

Nagafen Defeated
4.17.2000 | 11:50pm PST
Posted By: Bullhonkie

Lord Nagafen was defeated this evening with a joined effort from Mythic Legion and ourselves. Loot was as follows: Blight - Hammer of Scourge, Gold Plated Koshigatana, 2 Selo's Drums of the March, Orb of Tishan, Gauntlets of Fiery Might, and a diamond.

Hoss received a Selo's Drums along with the Gauntlets of Fiery Might. Everything else went to Mythic Legion.

Thanks to everyone who came, both guilds had a great showing!

Plane of Hate and Innoruuk
4.16.2000 | 3:45am PST

Innoruuk was taken down late last night/early this morning with a combined effort from Mythic Legion and ourselves. He was kind enough to give up: Gardash, Sode of Empowerment, Diamond Rod, and Tunarian Scimitar.

The first two items went to Mythic Legion and the latter two went to Hoss, though the Tunarian Scimitar unfortunately didn't get looted correctly due to router problems and continual linkdeaths from the winner of the loot. :(

Congrats to all who received loot last night and thanks to all who came!

Vox Defeated Again
4.14.2000 | 8:15am PST

Lady Vox slain once again last night - this time the raid was done with Mythic Legion. We received two books and two spears. ML received the eyepatch and hammer. Thanks to everyone who attended!

Buazag Bonesteel
01-24-2003, 01:29 AM
I always wanted a pair of Gauntlets of Fiery Might :confused:

Eadan
01-24-2003, 01:32 AM
Shhh keep this a secret, dun want ppl to know how much of a newb iam......but I never saw vox or naggy, ever. lol

Andaas
01-24-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Eadan
Shhh keep this a secret, dun want ppl to know how much of a newb iam......but I never saw vox or naggy, ever. lol

Can go look at them now pretty safely.. only get a glimpse before they port you out of the zone - but you can see them.

dibbs
01-24-2003, 06:25 AM
Ahhh those were the days, wish I still had my screenshots.

Cardinal
01-24-2003, 08:54 AM
Wow, blast from the past.. heh those were interesting days..... and I even remember those raids , thats prolly the scary part....

- Card

Vinilaa
01-24-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Cardinal
Wow, blast from the past.. heh those were interesting days..... and I even remember those raids , thats prolly the scary part....
- Card

Yep hehe :p Those were actually some fun times. Except for the Vog raid that Hali wouldn't let me attend because I was an EBIL Seeker... :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Aul and I ended up just sitting at the zone :rolleyes: