PDA

View Full Version : God help me...

Vendel
01-24-2003, 08:27 AM
But I'm actually thinking of activating muh account again. Any of you OLD school people still around so I won't feel complete and totally lost?

-V

edit: and I take complete offense to
<----- I was EQ Hoss way before DoAC :o

Cardinal
01-24-2003, 08:46 AM
Lola and Mona still wander around...Brunen has evolved into a really ugly smelly troll, Elyria has become a motionless automaton answering only to Lola's desires .... A few of the old Phoenix people still play..... rare old time Sol Ro people pop their heads in from time to time as well....

I'm sure you'll recognize a couple names in guildchat . . . . just try to keep in mind you really did not just tune into the Seekers channel... really...

- Card

Vendel
01-24-2003, 09:04 AM
lol.
Well, I've got everything up to PoP so I figure I can pick that up for 20 bucks, renew for 10, and see if it can keep my attention for at least a month. The only 'problem' is I don't have a ton of time right now to play and I'm not exactly up to date, so I'd probably just be entertainment for most of the stuff ya'll are doin.

Myztlee
01-24-2003, 11:02 AM
You'd be behind a truckload of flags, so you'd pretty much sit around listening to guildchat, unable to join in any raids for a good long time, hoping to join in on pickup flag raids here and there.

Some old school are around, that doesn't mean you won't feel alone or lost. Or especially unwanted!

Brunen owns you.

Vinilaa
01-24-2003, 11:38 AM
Don't do it Vendel it's a trick!!!!!! :p

Parak
01-26-2003, 11:27 AM
http://home.nyc.rr.com/profi/ackbar.jpg

Vendel
01-31-2003, 08:51 AM
lol