PDA

View Full Version : eqlogspy

Mulrine
01-26-2003, 07:02 PM
Cruunch i love the logspy i have one question though on the area dmg is that everyone excluding yourself or is it anyone doing dmg? If it is just everyone doing dmg can you limit it so that it excludes the dmg you are doing? I know i could just subtract and all that but im lazy n stuff. Also can you exclude dmg done by casters cause most of the time im just comparing against other melee.

Mulrine
01-27-2003, 05:04 PM
bump cruunch answer me!

Mulrine
01-28-2003, 10:38 PM
wuh i gotta bump this again :(

Zappo
01-29-2003, 03:33 AM
dont use hits more and have others hits on
the area dmg is done by every one around you and you
and others nukes are hard to work w/ this type of things
but if you see the dmg others do w/ nukes (duno about crits) it will be added in

Cruunch
01-29-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Mulrine
Cruunch i love the logspy i have one question though on the area dmg is that everyone excluding yourself or is it anyone doing dmg? If it is just everyone doing dmg can you limit it so that it excludes the dmg you are doing? I know i could just subtract and all that but im lazy n stuff. Also can you exclude dmg done by casters cause most of the time im just comparing against other melee.

Sorry Mulrine, been out of town -

The area damage includes your own damage.. i thought about making it everyone except you, but i thought that would confuse more people then just adding together everyone. I dont have a way to change it rite now, mostly cause there isnt enough room on the display for another checkbox... altho it really should just have a config panel but you get what you pay for. :)

Damage done by casters (other then yourself) is not calculated, because the server doesnt give all the clients a message saying how much damage the spell caused, only the caster of the spell gets that message. Everyone else just gets a 'Mobxyz was hit by a falling rock.' message.....

hope this helps.

-mike

Mulrine
01-31-2003, 05:25 PM
k thanks alot for the info guys. great program cruunch i love it :D