PDA

View Full Version : Anyone

Buazag Bonesteel
01-26-2003, 07:23 PM
else find it a little odd that Celine Dion sang God Bless America before the super bowl? ;)

Vidmer
01-26-2003, 07:40 PM
No, since all Canadians yearn to be American.

/flamewar on

Tarissa
01-26-2003, 09:48 PM
I was too busy watching Shania Twain's rinestone encrusted bra :D

Eadan
01-27-2003, 01:17 AM
"No, since all Canadians yearn to be American."

- Vidmer

So True

Shania Twain is also Canadian, guess they all wanna be an American

Eomer
01-27-2003, 07:06 AM
Yeah, must be, since Shania has an album to promote and lives in Switzerland!

You are the win Eadan!

Zappo
01-27-2003, 07:37 AM
Shania Twain i dont think was even really singing
but, huhuhu she did jiggle

Myztlee
01-27-2003, 10:17 AM
No we don't want to be American, but there's just such a lack of talent in the US that so many of us tend to go there to fill the gap.

Eomer
01-27-2003, 10:24 AM
Zappo, guarantee she wasn't. She did the CFL half-time show as well, and didn't sing there either. It was amusing to see her band faking it as well. I didn't know guitarists could play w/ large wool gloves on, and it sure was cool how that drummer could look totally out of sync yet his beats were still tight!

I was super pissed about that, actually. They paid her 150K to come and lip sync, when there are a ton of good Canadian bands that would have come out and actually played, and put on a great show, for half the price.

Not to mention it was cold as a witch's tit, so Shania was wearing a fucking parka the entire time. I at least expected T&A, and we didn't even get that. Whore :/

Nmok Soulblighter
01-27-2003, 10:42 AM
Am I the only person that thinks Shawnia was backstage pissed off that she got pwned by Sting and No Doubt actually singing? She sucked and the only thing that was entertaining about her performance was the rhinestone bra and bouncing boobies. I was waiting for the lift she climbed onto to collapse and dump her fake ass onto the field. A friend that works for the Four Seasons Hotels, Assistant Manager for one of them, told me that when she stays at his hotel, the staff can not look her in the eyes or she will go off. Fucking bitch.

Nmok

Zobb
01-27-2003, 10:45 AM
I find it odd that anyone would want to hear Celine Dion sing ANYTHING, much less God Bless America, my home sweet paycheck.

Eadan
01-27-2003, 11:25 AM
"You are the win Eadan!"

- Eomer

Finally you realize this!! :)