PDA

View Full Version : missing =/

Oxx
02-19-2003, 09:41 AM
Hoss, first want to say i apologize for being such a shit bird and falling asleep last week at a couple raids and missing last few days... Worked 117 hours last week finishing up Monday 17th on a project at a First Baptist church/school last week running Cat5, rg-6, 100pair and 50 pair, phone and speaker wires and fiber though out the entire facilitee*. The project has been ongoing for about 3 months but our deadline was monday. Finish up monday night around 1am or so and was too tired to get on afterwards.
When i got home much to my suprise my bitch had her pups! this is good thing i need some extras cashes as you will soon see =(
Tuesday morning on my way to my first install some bitch decides she can't see my full size GMC traveling swiftly down youree drive and proceeds to turn infront of me and i T'd her going about 45 with no seat belt on. Smack the steering wheel and knee hits dash but good thing no one was seriously hurt. Me in extended full size chevy loaded to the hilt with High Speed internet cables and ladders etc., her in a compact car. Momentum is a mofo =/ i tried to stop but couldn't...
More than likely my truck is totaled since she fooked up entire front end, from quarterr panel to hood to other quarter panel. Main beams that support truck came through my bumper, got a nice gash over my right eye, neck and knee are also acting the fool now. Thank god for workmans comp and i hope she has insurance.
Again I jsut wanted to apologize for my lack of play and my shitbirdedness when i was on due to lack of sleep.
lastly is pic of new pups...ally decided to make a nest out of the stuffing in my couch cushions~ /-=

Lola
02-19-2003, 09:45 AM
No worries =)

Glad you and the little ones are ok!

Vanuiil
02-19-2003, 10:03 AM
ack, dont sweat it!

nwinn
02-19-2003, 11:22 AM
Wow... it doesn't sound like much else could go wrong for you! >< But, those puppies are adorable!

Phaera
02-19-2003, 06:36 PM
Puppies! !@#$#$%$#%$!!

Thuggo
02-19-2003, 11:14 PM
WHAT NO EXSCUSES GET YOUR ASS BACK ONLINE!!!...

Damn I can't quit pull off being mad on a page where there is a picture of such adorable puppies.