PDA

View Full Version : Tr

Kattoo Tacit
08-24-2001, 03:40 PM
TR is ready to be added to the Ragefire Rotation. There are few things I would like to inquire on. I have just recieved word, while still at work, that Seekers are in Hate. I have had it reserved for our raid tonight for 2 weeks on the DRo board. Are reservations on the DRo EZboard not honored by members of this forum? If so should I post in both places for raids such as hate? In less than an hour I am expecting to have to tell TR that they are SOL for epic pieces tonight from Hate. Needless to say, upset doesn't begin to describe how I am feeling right now. Could someone shed some light on whether or not this will be something I will have to deal with on a regular basis in relation to the IGB gulds?

Baramos1
08-24-2001, 04:51 PM
I think you'll find the people on this board very reasonable.

You won't, as a rule, see reservations for PoH, but if you mention it here, and then on the DRo board for the guilds who aren't on the IGB, you'll hit the widest audience, and have the best chance.

I'm fairly certain the guilds represented on this board will be happy to work this out.

However, I also know that some of the night-time guilds have been regularly clearing the epic mobs (farming them) in "stealth" mode.

This will probably be your biggest obstacle.

Baramos

Indecisive_SoN
08-25-2001, 06:37 AM
We went up to find everything down expect Cleric boss and Inny. We were trying for revs to get another Ench FA.

I don't check the Dro board nor do I expect to start. If we are heading somewhere and another guild tells us they reserved it, we'll back down. But I'm not going to plan anything except on the IGB.

Inde
Seekers

Quintall_ML
08-25-2001, 09:13 AM
Takes 5 minutes max Inde.

Get a bit more flexible man, you're not in a positiion to dictate to anyone or refuse to honor server wide community considerations. And those considerations show up in two place primarily: Here on the IGB, and the D Ro board.

You can be a great guy, and we've generally gotten along pretty well I would say. Just relax a bit, and give some consideration to the guilds who are trying to do the same things any of us wanted to do 6 months ago.

Indecisive_SoN
08-25-2001, 03:23 PM
Blame VI for putting epic pieces up there.

TR PoH 8-24
CB - Hate - 8/25
VH - POH- Sunday 8/26
CN - Hate - 8/28
Crystal Oracle - PoH 8/31 - 9/1
TR PoH 9-2

Sorry, but no thanks. As I said before, we aren't out to ruin anyones plans but if we have 12 or so folks that want to jump up to Hate and nail some epic pieces, then we'll do that.

I'm quite flexible, Quintall. I'm not dictating anyone. If you want me to respect those guilds plans then give them IGB access to reserve Hate, Fear, Hole, etc on this board.

Kattoo Tacit
08-27-2001, 07:18 AM
Thank you for the replies and input. From the information I have gathered and in light of L'Malla reportedly killing Phinny 2 hours before our schduled time in KK, TR will continue to honor both Ezboard and igb reservations, and cease to schedule many of our raids and simply go when no raid is in progress in the zone in question whenever we decide we want to go. Thank you for adding us into the Ragefire rotation.

Mystari
08-27-2001, 08:20 AM
Unfortunately - Indecisive's view - while callous, is what alot of people are resorting to just to get the damn epic pieces.

It was recently found out that GAP was going in every night to a plane and taking spawns regardless of whether someone had posted for a raid for that day. I don't even think they bother to post anymore on Druzzil Ro.

I try my best to work ot a raid when the minibosses SHOULD be up - but it doesn't always happen that way.

Currently CN is tryig to get a Mage staff from Hate - been working on it for a few months but it always seems to elude us.

About the only way to be SURE to have a spawn in a plane is to get a patch day one - and Fear is off limits to anyone not on the CT rotation.

I don't believe in deliberately ignoring anyone's posted reservation and if you ever hear me in guildchat you would see that. I get EXTREMELY bitchy when people mess up my schedule or if I see CN members saying "screw them" about someone else's schedule. I have guildremoved a few people for having that mentality.

We ALL pay the same amount each month per account to play this game. There is no reason to act like spoiled little brats arguing over a toy when there are many others on the shelf.

The reason CN is not in many rotations is because sitting in front of a spawn just isn't any fun. We do what we need to do to outfit members or get keys to the next new zone - but don't really feel like making this game worse than a job.

We took a big hit when a group of our level 60's decided that CN no longer had the same goals that they did - but looking around at our members now - I see that alot of people have been working thier asses off to level and we have more 58-60 then ever before.

I guess what I'm trying to point out - is you should be having fun with the game - if screwing others is your idea of fun - maybe you should be playing on a pvp server. With this board which makes this server alot more livable with all the high level guilds we have, we have a certain obligation to work together as best we can.

Grazel_VE
08-27-2001, 08:58 AM
"It was recently found out that GAP was going in every night to a plane and taking spawns regardless of whether someone had posted for a raid for that day. I don't even think they bother to post anymore on Druzzil Ro. "

When was this found out, and by whom?

Mystari
08-27-2001, 09:34 AM
a couple guilds ended up catching them at it a few nights - don't remember who but there was a whole discussion on it on druzzil-ro board

Along with a comment from a GAP person about how they will go in any time they please - whether or not another guild is there.

I'm sure it can befound if you search back far enough - I know it was at least a month ago

Lilhaer
08-29-2001, 03:10 AM
When we went up Sunday, it was Night Kids grabbing epic mobs (they were in at 9am EST Sunday 8/26). When asked why they were up on a reserved day, they replied that those 24 members were in Hate for exp LOL.

...ohh and they "accidentally" pulled Maestro and 2 other named LOL.