PDA

View Full Version : terrorists volunteer to fight for sadaam? good!

Maegwin
03-28-2003, 09:22 AM
From Foxnews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82377,00.html

Leaders of the terrorist group, Hamas, in the West Bank have distributed pamphlets and made public demands for Iraq's neighbors -- Jordan and Saudi Arabia -- to open their borders so volunteers can head for Baghdad. Sources say Hezbollah fighters from another terrorist organization are also en route from Lebanon to Iraq.

I say let those assholes come to bahgdad, that way we can take them all out at the same time as Sadaam and we won't have to spend the time tracking them down. Honestly, anyone who would volunteer to fight for sadaam deserves to die.

Tilea
03-28-2003, 09:41 AM
Very interesting to see how the Iraqi government responds. Chances are they'll publically say no, while secretly opening their doors to them. Would have figured those Hamas guys were too busy fighting Israel every day to get involved in Iraq.

BrainlessTroll
03-28-2003, 01:58 PM
just use a laser guided bomb with an uranium, chemical and biologial warhead weapon terrorist proppeled on the white house!

Gracor
03-28-2003, 02:39 PM
Grammar! Ack, ow, my eyes!

When, oh when, will the US find an erudite enemy or troll.

Ktul
03-28-2003, 04:22 PM
I doubt many will come, those guys are used to fighting against unarmed innocents. If they do come I agree just makes things easier

Jalynfane
03-28-2003, 04:26 PM
Gracor, the new enemy of the state is Thuggo.

You are authorized to terminate with extreme prejudice.