PDA

View Full Version : Hullo Hoss!

Thik Noggen
08-31-2001, 06:41 AM
Hullo Hoss...

Thik here! Shinare is doing great before you ask heh. She is trying to heal and driving me absolutely nut..err nevermind. :p I wish she would heal faster and get back to playing.. I miss tagging along with you guys.

Anyway the reason I am here is that tonight (at 6pst) my guild (Crystal Oracle) is going to Hate. We plan on staying most of the night and all day tomorrow as long as we have the people to do it.

I am sure you guys are gonna be in some uber dungeon but if your bored and need something to do please feel free to join us. If you are interested please message me or Erinonz in game and we will get you up there with us. Don't be shy! We will be there a as long as possible so even if your late and just bored gimme a tell!!

Thanks

Thik Noggen
52 Warrior
Officer of Crystal Oracle

PS a big *RAWR* to Karen and a *WADDLE* to Sereni

Phaera
08-31-2001, 07:13 AM
Yay Fattie :) You'd better bring some fireworks! :rolleyes:

Thik Noggen
08-31-2001, 07:38 AM
Hehe Hey Phae! Long time huh..

You know that I remade Helpfull just so I could tinker :p

Karendra
08-31-2001, 08:01 AM
RAAAWR!
:)
well tell her my best wishes:)
and good luck in hate

Thik Noggen
09-01-2001, 05:18 AM
Well Hate was a little bumpy at first last night but once we got going we cleared the first floor in no time heh. My dice shot me in the foot several times (highest roll I got all night was an 11) so I still dont have the indico pieces I want Grrr hehe

We are heading back in tonight at 4pst if anyone is interested. We will hopefully be there all night again. So when/if your raid ends and your bored we would love the company!